A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113

A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex

I started trading Forex with a broker ( I would not name it but instead call it broker X ). I started trading with this broker X as I read about a deposit bonus in an online advertisement. But when I started trading with this broker X, I found that it had high spreads and also to process my withdrawal of $250 they took a complete one week saying they need to check my account for security reasons.

I decided that I needed a better broker which had better spreads, better trading conditions and faster withdrawals. I started feeling uncomfortable trading with that broker X and started searching for a better broker. Then I read some good reviews about Roboforex and wanted to test it. I opened a demo procent account just to know the spreads it charged. To my excitement the spreads were just what I wanted. Then immediately I opened a real pro cent account with Roboforex and started trading with it. I soon realized that earning with Roboforex was much easier with its low spreads, instant execution, no re-quotes and extraordinary trading conditions.

At Roboforex the conditions are great and there is almost everything that a trader can look for in a good broker.

Some great things I like about Roboforex:

1. Excellent spreads : I love trading using the low variable spreads of Roboforex. I would like to inform new traders that with variable spread accounts the spreads are low at all times and only increase during some major news.
    2. Fast and timely withdrawals : Most of the withdrawals are instant and those that are not processed instantly are executed in a matter of hours.
    3. No re-quotes: A trader can feel the benefits of "no re-quotes" while trading.
    3. Great and genuine promotions : Always there are great promotions run by Roboforex company for the benefit of its traders.
    4. Excellent customer support which is friendly and knowledgeable.

My great day at Roboforex

Attachment 11773

About an year ago when I was new at Roboforex I started trading as usual. I started the day with a deposit of 480$. I traded during the whole day opening and closing several trades. But that day was of gold for me since all of my trades were going correct such that by night I had $1620 in my account. My heart was filled with joy but there was also some anxiety in my mind. I was new at Roboforex and had not made such big withdrawals previously and so had some doubt if my profits were denied on some grounds.

Still I gladly made the withdrawal request for the full 1620$ and slept . I had some worry that if my withdrawal be rejected or my profits denied on some grounds then all my efforts will go in vain. I had spend the full day in front of the computer studying the market and trading. When I woke up the first thing I did was to switch on my laptop to check my withdrawal. To my great pleasure the money was there in my Webmoney account. All worry and anxiety vanished and there was only happiness left in my mind. I was very happy both for my big profits and that I found the broker I can trust and trade with confidence forever. I now knew that I need not worry about my money with Roboforex and that both my deposit and profits are always safe with Roboforex.

My withdraw experience
    I am unable to provide the screenshot of my above given experience of the Golden Day since the account has been archived as the experience is over 1 and a half year ago when I was quite new to Roboforex. Below I am furnishing the screenshots of some of my recent withdrawals with Roboforex which are always processed either Instantly or in a matter of hours

withdraw screen shots
    Attachment 11924
    Attachment 11925

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-22-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: as per request

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Well said the instincts to write should come naturally. Members like you encourage us to write our experience with Roboforex and our benefits from the company. Gamer sir repeatedly explained us the benefits of taking part in the contests and this motivated me a lot. I could not stop myself from writing about my experience and what I feel about the company.
    It is not mere words I write. I have been trading with Roboforex for over 2 years now. Last month I made two withdrawals and both of them were processed in a minute or two. However I would like to inform that for Automatic withdrawals of funds to work you need a verified account and should request withdrawals using the same payment processor which you used to deposit. Please find my screenshot below.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    It is not mere words I write. I have been trading with Roboforex for over 2 years now. Last month I made two withdrawals and both of them were processed in a minute or two. However I would like to inform that for Automatic withdrawals of funds to work you need a verified account and should request withdrawals using the same payment processor which you used to deposit. Please find my screenshot below.

It is really good to find your withdrawal processed in few minutes and it always feels really good when you see your hard earned profit is in your wallet in few seconds/minutes and automatically your faith increase on that broker. I got few payments in few minutes too. It is really great service. And definitely it will attract more investor and trader to this broker.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It is really good to find your withdrawal processed in few minutes and it always feels really good when you see your hard earned profit is in your wallet in few seconds/minutes and automatically your faith increase on that broker. I got few payments in few minutes too. It is really great service. And definitely it will attract more investor and trader to this broker.
    Yes it is over 2 years now I am trading with Roboforex and I have made hundreds of deposits and withdrawals with it and never faced any problems. Apart from the timely withdrawals the great trading conditions make Roboforex one of the best choice for a trader. My faith with Roboforex withstood the test of time and I found that in these two years of experience my faith has only increased on Roboforex and when faith is strong the relationship is bound to continue for long.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    2nd place - 60 $ - PROPENSITY100 for the thread "A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex";
    Congratulations bro for your win in the contest. I knew you will be among top winners ever since I read your story. Actually it was more than a story and it deserve a winning place. I think mods and admins decided well. I hope you will keep your journey with this forum and roboforex for long long time. And keep the good works. Thanks for sharing your nice and motivating story.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Congratulations bro for your win in the contest. I knew you will be among top winners ever since I read your story. Actually it was more than a story and it deserve a winning place. I think mods and admins decided well. I hope you will keep your journey with this forum and roboforex for long long time. And keep the good works. Thanks for sharing your nice and motivating story.
    Thank you and congratulations to you for your first place and all the winners of the contest. Also congratulations to every participant of the contest who have written excellent stories but did not got a prize. As gamer sir told it was not just the story which was considered but also several other factors like visits, thumbs up etc. So there is nothing to disappoint as we will get many opportunities in future with Roboforex to prove our talent.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    You may not know how this thread has really increased my confidence in Roboforex and I think I have got a reliable forex broker I can rely on without entertaining any fear at all. I also have a bad experience from some brokers whose name I would not like to mention so that it will not be tantamount to discrediting any forex broker. Do you know that I have an account with Roboforex but I am always scared of putting much money into that account because of my past bitter experience. Now that somebody has come out with a proof of payment , I think I can now put my hard earned money into the care of this broker

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234