A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113

A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex

I started trading Forex with a broker ( I would not name it but instead call it broker X ). I started trading with this broker X as I read about a deposit bonus in an online advertisement. But when I started trading with this broker X, I found that it had high spreads and also to process my withdrawal of $250 they took a complete one week saying they need to check my account for security reasons.

I decided that I needed a better broker which had better spreads, better trading conditions and faster withdrawals. I started feeling uncomfortable trading with that broker X and started searching for a better broker. Then I read some good reviews about Roboforex and wanted to test it. I opened a demo procent account just to know the spreads it charged. To my excitement the spreads were just what I wanted. Then immediately I opened a real pro cent account with Roboforex and started trading with it. I soon realized that earning with Roboforex was much easier with its low spreads, instant execution, no re-quotes and extraordinary trading conditions.

At Roboforex the conditions are great and there is almost everything that a trader can look for in a good broker.

Some great things I like about Roboforex:

1. Excellent spreads : I love trading using the low variable spreads of Roboforex. I would like to inform new traders that with variable spread accounts the spreads are low at all times and only increase during some major news.
    2. Fast and timely withdrawals : Most of the withdrawals are instant and those that are not processed instantly are executed in a matter of hours.
    3. No re-quotes: A trader can feel the benefits of "no re-quotes" while trading.
    3. Great and genuine promotions : Always there are great promotions run by Roboforex company for the benefit of its traders.
    4. Excellent customer support which is friendly and knowledgeable.

My great day at Roboforex

Attachment 11773

About an year ago when I was new at Roboforex I started trading as usual. I started the day with a deposit of 480$. I traded during the whole day opening and closing several trades. But that day was of gold for me since all of my trades were going correct such that by night I had $1620 in my account. My heart was filled with joy but there was also some anxiety in my mind. I was new at Roboforex and had not made such big withdrawals previously and so had some doubt if my profits were denied on some grounds.

Still I gladly made the withdrawal request for the full 1620$ and slept . I had some worry that if my withdrawal be rejected or my profits denied on some grounds then all my efforts will go in vain. I had spend the full day in front of the computer studying the market and trading. When I woke up the first thing I did was to switch on my laptop to check my withdrawal. To my great pleasure the money was there in my Webmoney account. All worry and anxiety vanished and there was only happiness left in my mind. I was very happy both for my big profits and that I found the broker I can trust and trade with confidence forever. I now knew that I need not worry about my money with Roboforex and that both my deposit and profits are always safe with Roboforex.

My withdraw experience
    I am unable to provide the screenshot of my above given experience of the Golden Day since the account has been archived as the experience is over 1 and a half year ago when I was quite new to Roboforex. Below I am furnishing the screenshots of some of my recent withdrawals with Roboforex which are always processed either Instantly or in a matter of hours

withdraw screen shots
    Attachment 11924
    Attachment 11925

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-22-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: as per request

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    I loved the story too. When we earn good profits and if afterwords the profits are denied by the broker with some reason we will feel awfully bad. But when the profits are paid out and that too in a timely manner we gain the much essential trust in the broker.Trust is the big thing that keeps any relationship continue for a long time.
    Thanks for liking my story. Actually this is not just a story but a true story that happened with me. I started trading with Roboforex much earlier since the bonus program was started in this forum. And I would continue with Roboforex forever even if the bonus program in the forum is closed. The main reason is as you said trust and I trust Roboforex and the relationship is bound to survive long.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I know many new/old traders are joining roboforex for its great service, promotions and reputation. And really this broker has been able to gain faith of millions all over the world. I really appreciate it. I just say keep it going roboforex, you will be no. 1 broker in the world very soon in all section. I know it has won few awards in recent times for its good service, promotion and best trading conditions. I wish its success from all direction. And it is really nice to be attached to this broker. I am definitely not going to leave this broker no matter I trade with real money or bonus.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes you are right when o golden day is that when we earn so much profit and when the profit are paid out wo gain so much essential trust is the broker trust is very high and we continue trading for the long time we feel very well with robo forex trading is the best

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by awaiskhan View Post
    yes you are right when o golden day is that when we earn so much profit and when the profit are paid out wo gain so much essential trust is the broker trust is very high and we continue trading for the long time we feel very well with robo forex trading is the best
    When we earn good profits we feel happy and when the profits are paid we feel happier. However if the profits are denied with some reason then we feel very bad. I do not say that my previous broker denied my withdrawals but it used to delay.Also I earned so much profits only with Roboforex and its great trading conditions is a major reason behind the profits. There are usually no scams with Forex but all broker cannot pay you big profits and may find some excuses also.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Propensity100 I admire your article. The story is good but the way you wrote has made it very good. Trust is the most important quality that binds a relationship. The stronger the trust the stronger is the relationship. Trust is not developed in a day. The quality of services and the ability to pay the profits of traders in a timely manner is what builds a traders trust on the broker. Roboforex achieved the trust of so many traders across the world because of its excellent trading services.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Good and motivating story. Earning profits is a difficult task with Forex. It needs a lot of hard work and time. When we make good profits we surely want our profits to be paid to us. I think with Roboforex we never have to worry about this. All our money and profits are always safe in its hands. Trading wit Roboforex entitles us to so many benefits which we cannot get with any other broker. Also we need to spread the word about Roboforex so that others may also be benefited by trading wit this broker.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Good and motivating story. Earning profits is a difficult task with Forex. It needs a lot of hard work and time. When we make good profits we surely want our profits to be paid to us. I think with Roboforex we never have to worry about this. All our money and profits are always safe in its hands. Trading wit Roboforex entitles us to so many benefits which we cannot get with any other broker. Also we need to spread the word about Roboforex so that others may also be benefited by trading wit this broker.
    Thanks for appreciating my post. We spend so much time in front of the computer studying the markets so that our efforts bear fruits and we can earn some money in trading. We all want our money to reach our bank or payment processor without any inconvenience or hassles of any kind. Looking from all these parameters I do not think that there is a better choice than Roboforex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I go agree with you that one of the most important reasons for the making profit in the Forex market is to have the confidence in your tarding and do not hesitate to ake similar action with another situations of the market . but we are who decide the principles of trading each of us according to is own needs and according to his own own style[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    We all want our profits to be paid in a quick and timely manner. I would hate if my payments are delayed and worse if a broker finds excuses to avoid the payment. Till now I have never found any broker that declined my withdrawal request but many brokers do delay our payment on some baseless grounds. This surely does not happen when we are trading with Roboforex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    We all want our profits to be paid in a quick and timely manner. I would hate if my payments are delayed and worse if a broker finds excuses to avoid the payment. Till now I have never found any broker that declined my withdrawal request but many brokers do delay our payment on some baseless grounds. This surely does not happen when we are trading with Roboforex.
    No one likes his withdrawals to be denied or even delayed. Time is money and it is quite irritating if we do not get the money in time and have to wait for our withdrawals to be processed for several days. Forex is a genuine business and we rarely come across scams here but delays and even declining of withdrawals are quite common with many brokers. I stick to Roboforex and one major reason for this is timely and hassle free withdrawals.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast