Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113

A golden day with a great broker - My first big win with Roboforex

I started trading Forex with a broker ( I would not name it but instead call it broker X ). I started trading with this broker X as I read about a deposit bonus in an online advertisement. But when I started trading with this broker X, I found that it had high spreads and also to process my withdrawal of $250 they took a complete one week saying they need to check my account for security reasons.

I decided that I needed a better broker which had better spreads, better trading conditions and faster withdrawals. I started feeling uncomfortable trading with that broker X and started searching for a better broker. Then I read some good reviews about Roboforex and wanted to test it. I opened a demo procent account just to know the spreads it charged. To my excitement the spreads were just what I wanted. Then immediately I opened a real pro cent account with Roboforex and started trading with it. I soon realized that earning with Roboforex was much easier with its low spreads, instant execution, no re-quotes and extraordinary trading conditions.

At Roboforex the conditions are great and there is almost everything that a trader can look for in a good broker.

Some great things I like about Roboforex:

1. Excellent spreads : I love trading using the low variable spreads of Roboforex. I would like to inform new traders that with variable spread accounts the spreads are low at all times and only increase during some major news.
    2. Fast and timely withdrawals : Most of the withdrawals are instant and those that are not processed instantly are executed in a matter of hours.
    3. No re-quotes: A trader can feel the benefits of "no re-quotes" while trading.
    3. Great and genuine promotions : Always there are great promotions run by Roboforex company for the benefit of its traders.
    4. Excellent customer support which is friendly and knowledgeable.

My great day at Roboforex

sun.jpg

About an year ago when I was new at Roboforex I started trading as usual. I started the day with a deposit of 480$. I traded during the whole day opening and closing several trades. But that day was of gold for me since all of my trades were going correct such that by night I had $1620 in my account. My heart was filled with joy but there was also some anxiety in my mind. I was new at Roboforex and had not made such big withdrawals previously and so had some doubt if my profits were denied on some grounds.

Still I gladly made the withdrawal request for the full 1620$ and slept . I had some worry that if my withdrawal be rejected or my profits denied on some grounds then all my efforts will go in vain. I had spend the full day in front of the computer studying the market and trading. When I woke up the first thing I did was to switch on my laptop to check my withdrawal. To my great pleasure the money was there in my Webmoney account. All worry and anxiety vanished and there was only happiness left in my mind. I was very happy both for my big profits and that I found the broker I can trust and trade with confidence forever. I now knew that I need not worry about my money with Roboforex and that both my deposit and profits are always safe with Roboforex.

My withdraw experience
    I am unable to provide the screenshot of my above given experience of the Golden Day since the account has been archived as the experience is over 1 and a half year ago when I was quite new to Roboforex. Below I am furnishing the screenshots of some of my recent withdrawals with Roboforex which are always processed either Instantly or in a matter of hours

withdraw screen shots
    New.JPG
    new10.JPG

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 12-22-2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: as per request

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    It is really awesome story bro and really can feel the truth of this story. I had accounts with more than 20 brokers. I had some really bad experience with some brokers. Now I stick to only 3/4 brokers. And really found the service of roboforex is really wonderful and I can see thousand of traders are joining this brokers for its good service and operations.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, its really good to see that you have gotten your money from broker and that created trust upon broker, you knew that you had taken the risk on broker by investing 480$ and then started trade, whether in gold or forex, it doesn't matter, but the main thing is that roboforex doesn't have any objection regarding your earning, this is the best thing I have find here in your thread, otherwise there are several brokers who call themselves as biggest award winner and they eat money of traders, I will not disclose their names here, but I have bitter experience with them.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    That is true brother having confidence is very important in the broker with which we are working. This confidence will not come easily but through working and through te quality of services we get from the broker. When we get our profits hassle free manner and good trading conditions our confidence will become rock solid.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    That is true brother having confidence is very important in the broker with which we are working. This confidence will not come easily but through working and through te quality of services we get from the broker. When we get our profits hassle free manner and good trading conditions our confidence will become rock solid.
    Without trust no relation will continue for long. When we work with a broker that is not good we will not be able to earn good profits despite having good knowledge and experience. Thus choosing a good broker as we all know is extremely important. Roboforex is now trust by millions of people around the world for good quality of services.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Attention: In the name of a contest thread participants have to mention name of any service of the (Roboforex) company listed above. It’s prohibited to duplicate names of threads.

Examples: “My first profit with RoboForex”, “How I became familiar with RoboOption”, “RoboOption - easy and convenient”
    Please concentrate on this point that I have mentioned. I think you need to change or edit your thread title. You can request about it to moderator. You can see I have got changed my thread title in the same way. I hope it will be alright then for the contest. And wish you again best of luck in the contest.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Yes we all like to have our profits withdrawn quickly. I too have made several withdrawals in my 2 years of trading experience with Roboforex. I am glad to reveal that most of my withdrawals were done instantly and the remaining in a timely manner. I never face any trouble getting my money and this is the great thing I like about Roboforex.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Please concentrate on this point that I have mentioned. I think you need to change or edit your thread title. You can request about it to moderator. You can see I have got changed my thread title in the same way. I hope it will be alright then for the contest. And wish you again best of luck in the contest.
    Thanks for informing me about this. I also now noticed that my title needs to be edited to have better prospects in the contest. I have tried to edit it myself but the change is not reflecting. So as advised by you I have request Gamer sir to help me with this. Thanks and best of luck for you in the contest.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Thanks for informing me about this. I also now noticed that my title needs to be edited to have better prospects in the contest. I have tried to edit it myself but the change is not reflecting. So as advised by you I have request Gamer sir to help me with this. Thanks and best of luck for you in the contest.
    You might be very happy to get your thread title changed. And I am happy that I was a part of the process. I hope many forum members including our respected moderators will love your story and you will be able to win a place in the contest. Wish you best of luck in the contest.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    I loved the story too. When we earn good profits and if afterwords the profits are denied by the broker with some reason we will feel awfully bad. But when the profits are paid out and that too in a timely manner we gain the much essential trust in the broker.Trust is the big thing that keeps any relationship continue for a long time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast