My No-deposit Bonus with Roboforex - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My No-deposit Bonus with Roboforex

Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    @ mehwishraheel; May be the no deposit bonus is not available now, but other traders can give you coupons for no deposit bonus. Some changes in the no deposit bonus system. Its really very nice to know that you have been able to obtain $1000 free bonus from Roboforex, all the best for you and may you have the best profits being made.

@ forexfighter007; Very much true, the Roboforex company has really spent a lot on such no deposit bonus and many other promotions. This shows their concern towards traders as well.
    Thanks for your well wishes and compliment, if someone has those coupons then please share with me, because I want to trade with roboforex and that's great that if someone can give me coupons, I will trade with them accordingly and then make profit to show you all.

It was horrible to hear no deposit bonus promo from various brokers which are give unrealistic amount of bonuses, I see many traders who are always chasing no deposit bonus promo but does not filter out which ones are realistic and which are not.. There are some brokers who actually pays the profit of no deposit bonuses, including roboforex, and many brokers who scam and provide no deposit bonus promotion to attract clients.

By the way...
    I like your story in Roboforex.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    It was horrible to hear no deposit bonus promo from various brokers which are give unrealistic amount of bonuses, I see many traders who are always chasing no deposit bonus promo but does not filter out which ones are realistic and which are not.. There are some brokers who actually pays the profit of no deposit bonuses, including roboforex, and many brokers who scam and provide no deposit bonus promotion to attract clients.

By the way...
    I like your story in Roboforex.
    True, there are many brokers out there with the fake promotions, and even i was frustrated with most of the brokers and also was not able to make anything out of the peanut bonus given and even if made the profits were not given to the traders promptly. But it was only with roboforex i had the best trading experience and the joy of having withdrawn the profits made out of the bonus money.

I too got benefited with the no deposit bonus of Roboforex. But this is not the only benefit I got from Roboforex and there are many. Roboforex provides us excellent spreads and trade executions which actually benefits us in every trade we open and close here. Unlike many brokers there are no re quotes with Roboforex which benefits us in our daily trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    @ mehwishraheel; May be the no deposit bonus is not available now, but other traders can give you coupons for no deposit bonus. Some changes in the no deposit bonus system. Its really very nice to know that you have been able to obtain $1000 free bonus from Roboforex, all the best for you and may you have the best profits being made.
    The no deposit bonus was a promotion a few months back when Roboforex offers 15$ on completing the verification of the account. It was surely a great promotion. I could not avail this promotion because I already had a verified account with Roboforex. But I got a lot of benefit from other promotions like bonuses and rebates

Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    For us it is 15$ but do you know what it is for Roboforex. Many people around the world take benefit of this 15 $ bonus. It was the best promotion as the terms of withdrawing profits were very simple and there we no obligations like minimum trading lots or anything else. This would have costed a huge amount of money to roboforex company.
    Truly and another big thing about the bonus was that it was not removed on withdrawing the profits. It stayed as long as the trader lost the bonus. This meant a lot and Roboforex really spend a huge money on this promotions which benefited millions of people.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Truly and another big thing about the bonus was that it was not removed on withdrawing the profits. It stayed as long as the trader lost the bonus. This meant a lot and Roboforex really spend a huge money on this promotions which benefited millions of people.
    Yes almost all the other brokers remove the no deposit bonus when we make the first withdrawal. But this was not the case with the bonus offered by Roboforex and the trader could make as many withdrawals as he liked until he loses the bonus. This makes the bonus offered by Roboforex really superior to all other no deposit bonuses in the industry.

Banned
    Many people around the world take benefit of this 15 $ bonus. It was the best promotion as the terms of withdrawing profits were very simple and there we no obligations like minimum trading lots or anything else. its make you trying forex for free with simple rules i like it

You can make a lot of money with15$ you can deposit to improve your position or Make some posts on this forum . But without skills you won't Gain anything , and I want to ask about the bouns . I make posts and don't get anything anyone know why?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12