Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My No-deposit Bonus with Roboforex

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32

My No-deposit Bonus with Roboforex

I am not narrating this story for the fact that i would be winning the contest. But this is my real life experience with regard to the no-deposit bonus and forex trading business in total. Where in roboforex busted all my myths related to the no deposit bonus.

My Myths regarding no deposit bonus :-

- It is only virtual money and the profits made from the no deposit bonus can not be withdrawn
    - No deposit bonus is given to people because nothing can be earned from peanuts
    - Verification process is hassle and stringent.

It was way back in 2012, roboforex busted all my myths regarding no deposit bonus. It was a simple account verification procedure and after being verified i was offered with $15 no deposit bonus in my trading account with certain conditions such as after completion of 5 standard lots or so i would be able to withdraw the profits.

Since, i had tried the no deposit bonus with many other brokers, while most of them promised higher no deposit bonus and once the profits made not at all given even after completion of their conditions. Hence, hesitatingly i applied for no deposit bonus in Roboforex as well.

To my frustration i already had this in my mind that i would not be able to make any profit out of it and even if i make i will not be able to withdraw. But still i managed to trade with the no deposit bonus obtained and to my surprise i also completed all of the roboforex conditions and alas i had made $60 profit. I also placed withdrawal hesitantly and with doubt in my mind if they really would pay me. But to my surprise i received the profits in no time.

After receiving the withdrawal of $60 to my account, it was an eye opener and enlightening moment for me and i was totally shocked, excited and exhilarated from bottom of my heart, brain and what not that i started loving forex trading business and its potential to make money with relatively low deposit.

By this time i had become passionate towards forex trading business and i really would like to mention that Roboforex was and is the major contributor for my passion being developed towards the highly potential forex trading business.

I felt the need of gathering some more good trading related knowledge for which i started to participating in roboforex forum. I should say that it is added advantage that apart from gathering the trading skills roboforex forum also rewards and values the traders precious time and gives them the posting bonus money. To my happiness and time spent in the roboforex forum i was also able to withdraw couple of hundred dollars towards my trading account.

With the forum posting bonus money obtained also i have made some good amount of profits and also successfully withdrawn it to my skrill account. There was absolutely no delay, no hassle and no problems at all to withdraw the profits made from the posting bonus money, like most of the other brokers which creates a lot of fuss and hazzle for withdrawing the profits and other brokerage firms simply make too much of delay, and in Roboforex i just got all of them in few minutes to my account.

Roboforex withdrawals.png

Conclusion : With that small no deposit bonus of $15, which made me really believe in forex trading business from that point of time when i received profits to my account. I have been making good gains though not very large to the extent that i could be financially free but still i have that sheer confidence in me that i can certainly become profitable forex trader and some day nor the other achieve my goal of becoming financially free.

My heart filled and heartfelt thanks to Roboforex and all the team working with them. Thank you for making me believe in the online earning source. Thank you for making me believe in the forex trading business. Last but not the least thank you for making me believe in myself. I am an aspirant forex trader and i have the confidence to excel in the forex trading business.

Roboforex No deposit bonus .jpg

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ashviniurs; 12-07-2014 at 04:25 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    awesome story , love the way you write the content

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Your story reminds me about the no deposit bonus I got from roboforex. I was not lucky to make such big profit as you did but I was able to make 13.39$ from trading with the no deposit bonus. Later I got another 15$ bonus for being a verified account holder and got some profit out of it too. It is really nice to get money from this bonuses. It is really awesome service from roboforex and I can fell this broker is going to one of the best in the world among forex traders and investors.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, I haven't yet got that no deposit bonus in my account, though I knew about it, but due to a lot of work with other brokers I didn't apply for it and may probably it is not available now, so that's why I can not tell you about my experience with roboforex no deposit bonus, but I have vast experience with other brokers and my mind was clear when I was trading with no deposit bonus, but remember, all the brokers are not reliable and they may waste the time of trader by imposing several conditions of their own choice, I know that roboforex is different from others, but I am talking in general way.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Yes, it seems no deposit bonus of 15$ no longer exist. But you can get 15$ for verifying you account and bonus and profit can be withdrawn when condition is fulfilled. You can find many other types of promotion from here. It is full of promotions and bonuses. You just need to pick which suits you. And it is good for everybody new and old.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    it was my experiences before took roboforex as my only broker for trading, there was the chances but i did not believe before i proved it, and yes, bonus $ 15 was not a joke, i made some profit and roboforex paid my profit,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    it was my experiences before took roboforex as my only broker for trading, there was the chances but i did not believe before i proved it, and yes, bonus $ 15 was not a joke, i made some profit and roboforex paid my profit,
    Yes, indeed it was a really very nice experience for all those who could actually make the trading profits from such a wonderful bonus promotion from the Roboforex and that $15 was worth trying our trading strategy that almost the traders could gain confidence over themselves for making good gains.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience with 15$ no deposit bonus, but I didn't receive that bonus, and I don't have experience in this regards, but now I got 1000$ in copyfx bonus amount and trading on that amount, I am quite confident that I will achieve my targets as soon as possible.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Thanks for sharing your experience with 15$ no deposit bonus, but I didn't receive that bonus, and I don't have experience in this regards, but now I got 1000$ in copyfx bonus amount and trading on that amount, I am quite confident that I will achieve my targets as soon as possible.
    For us it is 15$ but do you know what it is for Roboforex. Many people around the world take benefit of this 15 $ bonus. It was the best promotion as the terms of withdrawing profits were very simple and there we no obligations like minimum trading lots or anything else. This would have costed a huge amount of money to roboforex company.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @ mehwishraheel; May be the no deposit bonus is not available now, but other traders can give you coupons for no deposit bonus. Some changes in the no deposit bonus system. Its really very nice to know that you have been able to obtain $1000 free bonus from Roboforex, all the best for you and may you have the best profits being made.

@ forexfighter007; Very much true, the Roboforex company has really spent a lot on such no deposit bonus and many other promotions. This shows their concern towards traders as well.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast