Are you in a hurry to get rich?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you in a hurry to get rich?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Are you in a hurry to get rich?

Every trader that enters forex trading wants to become rich over night, I was the one also but not now. If you follow good money management then the profits may be low but it will be consistent. So don't try to be in a hurry to get rich from forex trading. Please share your thoughts.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    I think that in order to achieve profit, no need to look forward to 1000% profit, no need no need to rush like that let alone not expect to get rich in this trade quickly, all you have to do is how to maintain your balance grow, which most difficult in forex trading is not doing anything, get rid of the negative side of avarice and greed, then you can earn a profit every month konsistent I think it was the best move

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    forex trading is very nice and good bussiness and yes i want rich very quick throug forex trading and i want rich hurry but this thing is very harmfull for me and even i earn 50 dollar par day but i lost all my balance due to greediness and earning much dollar par day .low profit is better then nothing .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    Every trader that enters forex trading wants to become rich over night, I was the one also but not now. If you follow good money management then the profits may be low but it will be consistent. So don't try to be in a hurry to get rich from forex trading. Please share your thoughts.
    If I have perfect money management with better strategies then of course I can expect to be rich person harry... But without perfect calculation a trader never can be successful... here is needed perfect knowledge to be rich person..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Obviously we should never get hurry to get rich, the forex business is all about making good trades with patience and earning good money slowly but steadily, but not every trader can have patience when trading, and when a trader become hurry when trading such traders will surely fail to survive in this business.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    No I am not hurry to make profit here because I want to become a good professional trader and I am concentrating on learning for now because its a long process to become success here fore contain many terms they are follows Money management, Technical analysis, Fundamental and many more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Can not rush Forex specifically because of the areas that require time and work and effort, learning and study severe and acquire the skills and get the experience needed for trading so you can succeed and get profits good, ongoing and this does not happen overnight, but takes years and for me it Li sixth year in the field of Forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    it is nice to make profits for any beginner trader and that is the best feeling ever .so i think you must not be trade to make more profits because you may loss all you profits .i think if you are a greedy trader you may not be a successful trader in the future .so you must trade Forex with a daily target to make this profits for along time as you can .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    every one want to get rich quickly. but this wish can also create greed in mind. and we all know well that greed is the enemy of trade profit. so we must avoid this wish if we want profit. we must remain happy by low investment and low profit. as for my self i am very happy with low profit because it has low risk involved.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have no such intention to become the rich people in this world through forex trading. I want to earn some reasonable profit through which I can be able to manage my family and to achieve this demand I am here. I believe that forex is such a trade where it is very possible to become rich if proper attention are given to learn market trend, market analysis and fund management.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast