Forex as full time or part time ?
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex as full time or part time ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Forex as full time or part time ?

I am a part time trader and I have no intentions what so ever to be a full time trader. Its because forex pays more when you have other activities to look after. Staying all day long in front of charts can make you lose more money instead of gaining. What are you opinions and thoughts about this?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    I am a part time trader and I have no intentions what so ever to be a full time trader. Its because forex pays more when you have other activities to look after. Staying all day long in front of charts can make you lose more money instead of gaining. What are you opinions and thoughts about this?
    I think if you want to become a full time trader should certainly be supported by your ability to trade using a proven strategy that you have in this trade for a long time and because you trade using the trading strategy that has been shown to have consistent profit then this is your way to get success to trade full-time, but if you still do not have a consistent profit in this trade you better have a part-time trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    according to me its depend upon traders which kind of trading they wana do because some people have no job so they can do forex for full time and some people have job so they can do forex as a part time work so its suit with differ way to differ people for me its a full time business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    Of course Forex is the full time business.. Without full time profession a trader can't be successful in that business... Even a trader has to be professional... Without becoming professional trader a trader never can be perfect trader.. So take that business as a professional business...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Russel2012 View Post
    Of course Forex is the full time business.. Without full time profession a trader can't be successful in that business... Even a trader has to be professional... Without becoming professional trader a trader never can be perfect trader.. So take that business as a professional business...
    the forex business can be suitable for all kind of traders, as it remains open for 24 hours a day, so the part as well as the full time traders also can earn decent money from here. And as a student, i am also able to make trades since it gives me anytime to trade so its a very flexible business for everyone.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    as outlined by me its depend upon professionals which investing they wana perform since a number of people have zero task so they can perform foreign exchange for full-time and several people possess task so they can perform foreign exchange to be a not professional work therefore its go well with with vary strategy to vary people for me its a complete period company

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think forex is a big market for making money.i am a student i work in forex part time.i think part time is best for student.full time is perfect for others people.because others people have many time but student have no many time.i think experience is very important for making money in forex.so at first learning forex properly.then start trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    For me, I work in the forex full time and I work every day for more than 18 hours each day in day trading either on public holidays I work between 6 to 10 hours in learning more, study and watching and reading do not want to waste any time because Forex is the source of my income is the main and basic

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    forex market is a international currency buisness this marker open 5 days in a week so it is a good news for every trader but it has some demarits also some people sit in this marker all time but it is a not rouls i personaly advice my all friend that you give time 4 or 3 houre in a days you must be profitable of this market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well Forex trading can be anything we want it to be,for some trader is a part time job while for some it a full time job but personally for me,i believe Forex trading can be full or per time,depend on our we understand it and time we have to trader,as for now forex trading is still a per time job for me and i hope to make it full time

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast