Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MACD and stochastic

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

MACD and stochastic

Dear members, I want to tell you all about these two indicators that help me most in my tradings, one is MACD and other is stochastic oscillator, basically both indicators are oscillators, but both are very much informative and useful. I personally trade with M15 time frame and I found the divergence of MACD along with stochastic very useful, the divergence of stochastic is almost 80% correct and all the users of RSI know how to use stochastic, I also use volume indicator that you can set in your chart after just pressing Ctrl+L. This indicator shows the volume of that pair is being traded.

Sometimes MACD shows bull divergence but market behaves bear and similarly behave bear but market behave bull. So, these indicators are only to understand the market trend and speculate what the market direction will be. We can use moving average and bollinger bands as well, but I haven't yet found them as much useful as these are. The main thing is to understand the divergence of MACD and Stochastic.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409
    To the TS;
    Please attach the indicator and also please attach the some graphics .. so our forum fellows may can understand what are you talking about, and how this collectively and comprehensively works

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i must say that MACD indicator is the best and the most legit indicator in the mt4 platform i used it many time in 5 minutes time frame and i made good profits with it .and the divergence will be good to make profits for any beginner trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I know well about the MACD indicator. It is the best indicator in telling the market up and down follow smoothly. Most of the traders use MACD and moving averages to detect the market. But i use the pivot points indicator that is perfectly helping and so on i have another factoral indicator that is great in taking advantages to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    MACD and stochastic that are best indicator in mt4 software. you can make your analysis more sharper by using them.I regularly use these indicator for my trading.i start my trading life by using stochastic indicator. It very helpful for scalping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Great information guys, I'll give it a try, and I hope I can produce consistent profits with you this thread.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    These indicators are good but I am not 100% depend upon these indicators because all we know that they are only used for prediction and market can move any side but if you are a good trader learning since many year then you can make a good analysis with it but mostly new traders fully depend upon indicators so that should not be happen

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well as for me,i have a little problem with macd and i dont know if i can get someone to explain to me,my macd is only having one trend line and i was hoping it has to be 2 signal line.so i got kinda confuse with the way to use.i was hoping to use macd with moving average before but i had to change mine mind since my macd is only having one signal line

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    thank you friends for his strategy .. I also use the MACD and stochastic in the trade .. but this is not accurate sign of other indicators .. I suggest to people to use fibo rectancent and stochastic for daily trading .. and use the MACD to trade long.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7
    Well, i dont prefer Stochastics at all. I see it as a very slow. Yes, no doubt macd and histo helps a lot especially in finding divergences :)

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 48 1234511 ... LastLast