Technical or Fundamental Analysis ?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical or Fundamental Analysis ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Technical or Fundamental Analysis ?

I mostly follow technical analysis but fundamental analysis is also very necessary to keep our account safe from unnecessary losses. If you are a trader of longer time frames, then medium impact news won't bother you, but for an inter day and scalper trader, news are very important to look at, do your agree with me ?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    I think technical analysis is more accurately described as a hypothesis, as a technical trader requires data and a grasp of the market, so the predictions are made tend to be closer to the truth that price movements will come and for traders using fundamental analysis to determine how the mobilizing factor of the market economy and use both the analysis will be giving us the opportunity to analyze a lot better in our trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    In forex trading, the technicals as fundamentals both are equally important because both the technical as well as fundamental effects the forex very much, it will help the trader to analyze the market more appropriately and with such knowledge only a trader can make profitable trades when trading.

Not allowed!
    Like my posts? Don't hesitate to like it by clicking Thumbs Up button, Happy Pipping!!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    i started my career with technical analysis cause at that time i not have skills in understanding the fundamental analysis based news about forex but now i am trading without indicator i follow news and use candlestick pattern which are more strong for me to trade for long term and earn consistent profit from trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    traderx, Same with me , I also chose to learn and understand about technical analysis first and then may be i will learn fundamental analysis to support my technical analysis in order to gain maximum profit . many expert trader give advice to combine both of them to get good result

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am doing a trading in a forex and i am working hard and i think technical and the fundamental analysis should play an important role in a forex and we have to be strong technically to understand the market technically and doing a best in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    yes technical and fundamental analysis both are important because. both effect on forex trading. it play an important role in forex. it will help the trader to analyse the market more appropriately and with such knowledge trader can trade on a profitable way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    in my view i think technical and fundamental analysis both are very important in this business . to success in this business we need both of this things . it is help the trader to know this business and how to trade in this business . if the trade want to success they should need both of this things .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    If the trade want to success they should need both of this things.we have to be strong technically to understand the market technically.i not have skills in understanding the fundamental analysis based news about forex but now i am trading without indicator.As a technical trader requires data and a grasp of the market, so the predictions are made tend to be closer.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    for one to become a successful trading it important we understand both fundamental analysis or technical analysis,though we might trade any type of this analysis type alone but if one is willing to make good money and always take big chance with the make,understanding both can really help

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast