Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: TRADING WITH MACD HISTOGRAM

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

TRADING WITH MACD HISTOGRAM

MACD indicator is popularly known by various traders in the market, but not to its full potential. In the real trading deals, you will have a better result doing trading with its histogram than doing the trading with the red line all traders popularly known about it.

TIME FRAME AND TRADING PAIR: I have being working with this system fro a very long time, it fits any pair you want to use. It equally fit any time frame you want to use. But i see it to be meaningless using 1 minute for this system though.

STRATEGY: You will totally ignore the red line on the MACD, But your reference will go to the silver histogram on the chart. If the silver histogram crosses the 0 line up, then you will but. If it crosses the 0 line down, then it is sell. It is as simple as that.

You might see this trading system very cheap, but it is very effective. If you can do it very well with this little principles, then you will have a trading winning of about 80%. It is more effective with lower time frame.

MACD.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    First of all I want to tell you that I am listening first time about this type of strategy use. I am not following MACD since joining but many of my friends are using MACD indicator its looking a very good trading strategy I will try to test this indicator in my demo trading account first. Hope I will get good result in my real account trading with this strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    A trading means like this is never common in the market. I quite agree with cozard007 on this matter. I will try to use this for the lower time frame as suggested. But when I look at a stationary trading MACD picture, I see that it is very promising to trade with this system all the time, but 15 minutes looks better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Its looking a good system. Macd is a good indicator I am also using macd for my trading. but are you sure that it will give us 80 percent winning trade's in the market? I never used this type of system in fifteen minute time frame yet. Because I like to do trade with long term chart only. I will start demo testing soon on fifteen minute chart time frame with it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Trading with mac histogram could be profitable but I don't think that it will give us 80 percent winning in our trades. I am not following MACD for now but if this is one of the top profitable trading strategy then why other trader's never suggest to follow this? I will also try to do focus on this strategy because the winning ratio of your strategy is looking impressive

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    I am using this indicator but want to ask thread creator that how we can get 80 percent winnings trades from it. Please share more about this type of trading strategy. Silver history gram trading system is looking very easier and simple to use but can you tell me since when you are following this strategy and what is your current status?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    I am using this indicator but want to ask thread creator that how we can get 80 percent winnings trades from it. Please share more about this type of trading strategy. Silver history gram trading system is looking very easier and simple to use but can you tell me since when you are following this strategy and what is your current status?
    Actually the accuracy is not base on the indicator that you are using but base on how you can interpret that data that you get from that indicator. For example MACD. We must first need to understand what type of data we get from MACD. In this way we will know what its function and its purpose. If we know this then its easy to do analysis and I am sure most of the time we going to end up in profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes the macd works of the good chance as trader to run of the distinct on choice with the customs on strategy to work of the analytics on referring of options. as to work with the m1 also with the supports on having by the good returns on customs with the market profile of evaluation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Mate I don't have any much experience with macd, I think if you have a good management then you can gain 80 percent wining trade's with the help of this indicator. Thread creator is active in this thread and hope he will give you your answer very soon. I am also waiting for his response because its a good winning ratio of our trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate I don't have any much experience with macd, I think if you have a good management then you can gain 80 percent wining trade's with the help of this indicator. Thread creator is active in this thread and hope he will give you your answer very soon. I am also waiting for his response because its a good winning ratio of our trades.
    Yes sir this is very interesting to see that the winning ratio of this strategy is 80 percent and that's a good trading strategy sign. MACD is one of the popular indicator, and I am looking forward to test this strategy but I have a question for thread creator, sir you not explained much about the use of time frame's can I do trade with this strategy in h4 time frame?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast