Access of account in any meta trader 4 - Page 2
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Access of account in any meta trader 4

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Access of account in any meta trader 4

Hi friends,

In this thread, I want to tell you all that most of us don't know that we can login our accounts with any broker's meta trader, do you know about it? I think that most of you will answer know, and keen to know about it, so I would like to tell you all that yes, it is possible, you don't need to download meta trader of all the brokers, you can login your any broker account with any meta trader, you will need only a meta trader 4 of any broker, then you will do all the things just like you do with your broker, but in the field of server, you will have to insert the IP address of your broker, then you will see that your account will log in with other broker. I personally have done this thing several times, because I don't want to download several meta trader.

I have accounts with several brokers, so it is very difficult for me to download all the meta trader seperately, so I ask the IP address to online support of the broker and then login the account with my recent meta trader, and I don't forget to click on (save information) checkbox. I hope that information will help you. Any comment related to this matter is welcome.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    Thats good and i know about it that it is platform make for trading and broker buy it from company and every broker have same meta trader i am using my two account on a single mt4 its working and its good for us we donot have to download the MT4 pl;atform of every trader due to which we use every platform read it tand than apply our strategy and every time changing the setting

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Hi friends,

In this thread, I want to tell you all that most of us don't know that we can login our accounts with any broker's meta trader, do you know about it? I think that most of you will answer know, and keen to know about it, so I would like to tell you all that yes, it is possible, you don't need to download meta trader of all the brokers, you can login your any broker account with any meta trader, you will need only a meta trader 4 of any broker, then you will do all the things just like you do with your broker, but in the field of server, you will have to insert the IP address of your broker, then you will see that your account will log in with other broker. I personally have done this thing several times, because I don't want to download several meta trader.

I have accounts with several brokers, so it is very difficult for me to download all the meta trader seperately, so I ask the IP address to online support of the broker and then login the account with my recent meta trader, and I don't forget to click on (save information) checkbox. I hope that information will help you. Any comment related to this matter is welcome.
    Really, its good information you have shared here, I had tried it with several brokers earlier and found that servers of meta traders can get attached with any meta trader, whether it is from a new broker or an old one, but this is the thing that most of the traders don't know, so in that context, it is a new thing and it is a matter that doesn't discuss often in the forums.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    In fact, this is a very good piece of information. I wanted to deny what you said initially before I rethought against that it might be possible with IPs. I think you are very correct sir, I will try this and give the feed back. I think that no matter the brokerage company, it is only the IP codes that makes the different, I hope there is no implication to this though.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Hi friends,

As I know there are mt4 platform which can be used to login and trade in all brokers. Just like meta trader 4 for android phone. I have download and install mt4 android for universal broker. So I dont need to install mt4 from each brokers site. And I dont need to attach manually the trading server of different broker.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    That's cool mate, and very good information for all forum members, you are right there is always a IP address which we have to copy from other brokers, I come to know first time about this through sir, so its really a great piece of learning material for us. But for communicative bonus trading I am using robo forex broker, because at the time of creating thread, and posting screenshots we need robo forex mt4 pictures.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    some traders work with more than one brokers at a time .it is not necessary different mt4 software for each broker.it is possible to access all the trading accounts from just one mt4.just enter correct account number,password and trading server in any mt4 and enjoy trading with ease.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    This is my first time when I posting a comment in this thread, and there is no doubt in it that this is one of the best forex education topic for people. Personally I am doing trading with much forex broker's I have only a real account with robo forex broker. But if in near future I will try to use this function too. So you mean if I am using 2,3 broker's for trading then I can do trade from one single broker mt4 terminal for all those 3 account?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Hi friends,

you are already aware about it, this factor does work when you don't would like to switch too many meta merchants, you are able to gather a couple of agent accounts within just one meta investor, simply need to be aware of the actual server IP address on the agent, and also many factor is fine same, you don't need to produce new profile or maybe layouts, if the agent features various terms, just like little, penny or maybe ecn subsequently this could produce many complications.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    That's good newentry, that you already know about it, this thing really works when you don't want to switch too many meta traders, you can gather two or more broker accounts within one meta trader, just need to know about the server IP address of the broker, and all thing will work same, you don't need to create new profile or templates, but if the broker has different terms, like mini, cent or ecn then this might create some problems.
    [lang=id]i guess there is no problem with it, i used cents and standard account with different account at the same mt4 and all is work well, or maybe i do not pay attention for something small about it like you said above, but this is a good tip to save our time and also PC's memory too,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    it will sae te time for tradeer and aslso free space in hard disk that will take when yo are going install two or more brokers indivisally it will be a bit complicated i tfe broker has different kind of accont and charts like cent accont has different chart

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast