Thread: Access of account in any meta trader 4

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Access of account in any meta trader 4

Hi friends,

In this thread, I want to tell you all that most of us don't know that we can login our accounts with any broker's meta trader, do you know about it? I think that most of you will answer know, and keen to know about it, so I would like to tell you all that yes, it is possible, you don't need to download meta trader of all the brokers, you can login your any broker account with any meta trader, you will need only a meta trader 4 of any broker, then you will do all the things just like you do with your broker, but in the field of server, you will have to insert the IP address of your broker, then you will see that your account will log in with other broker. I personally have done this thing several times, because I don't want to download several meta trader.

I have accounts with several brokers, so it is very difficult for me to download all the meta trader seperately, so I ask the IP address to online support of the broker and then login the account with my recent meta trader, and I don't forget to click on (save information) checkbox. I hope that information will help you. Any comment related to this matter is welcome.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Nice share, Yes, we can get mt4 platforms for all brokers, kindly download from metaquotes sites, So we do not spend memory of pc or smart phone for some mt4 from different brokers, because we can use single mt4 for all account in different brokers if we have multiple accounts at different brokers. Nice share...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i ever did it, we just need to insert our account trading and password and set the server with IP address, i got this trick when i got the problem with mt4 at a broker and the CS asked me to use another mt4, and it worked

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    That's good newentry, that you already know about it, this thing really works when you don't want to switch too many meta traders, you can gather two or more broker accounts within one meta trader, just need to know about the server IP address of the broker, and all thing will work same, you don't need to create new profile or templates, but if the broker has different terms, like mini, cent or ecn then this might create some problems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i ever did it, we just need to insert our account trading and password and set the server with IP address, i got this trick when i got the problem with mt4 at a broker and the CS asked me to use another mt4, and it worked
    yes i guess those to helps of the good work with the trader as to save of the good times on preparing of the installation with the different mt4 machine with the computer.
    as trader to manage of the different works and the chance to avoid of the waste on spends on attaching system and the supporting files to work with the trading jobs.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes i guess those to helps of the good work with the trader as to save of the good times on preparing of the installation with the different mt4 machine with the computer.
    as trader to manage of the different works and the chance to avoid of the waste on spends on attaching system and the supporting files to work with the trading jobs.
    Definitely, it will save the time of a trader and also the space in the hard disk that will take when you are going to install two or more brokers individually. it will be a bit complicated if the brokers has different kind of accounts and charts, like cent account has different charts and standard account has different, 4 decimal or 5 decimal.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I have many accounts in many brokers specially demo accounts for contests. Yes, I can use the trick to login to different accounts. Thanks for your nice share of information. And truly speaking I never knew about it. So big thanks to you and I am definitely going to use this simple trick in my accounts. Simply 1 MT4 for all brokers. But I must test one thing. That is, can I use trailing stop loss in all servers. I didn't find too many broker offer that facility.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I have many accounts in many brokers specially demo accounts for contests. Yes, I can use the trick to login to different accounts. Thanks for your nice share of information. And truly speaking I never knew about it. So big thanks to you and I am definitely going to use this simple trick in my accounts. Simply 1 MT4 for all brokers. But I must test one thing. That is, can I use trailing stop loss in all servers. I didn't find too many broker offer that facility.
    Mate, I think if we didnt find too many broker offer trailing stop loss facility then This method will not work, because it will not affect the facilities of each broker, this is only for the login account of different brokers via a single platform. But I do not know more because I am not a user of the trailing stop tool. I hope you can always lucky in the demo contest. cheers

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i ever did it, we just need to insert our account trading and password and set the server with IP address, i got this trick when i got the problem with mt4 at a brrroker and the CS asked me to use another mt4, and it workedi use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Already can enter into our calculations through any trading platform does not require the company that we register the platform, but one thing for it requires a knowledge of the server, which we will enter it so that we can access to the server company

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast