Gift scalping strategie for all
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Gift scalping strategie for all

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

Gift scalping strategie for all

Hi all, I have been absent for long time frome the forom and today I comebak , and I give youthis strategie because I see lotof member ask for scalping strategy , this strategy is my creation so I hope who share it he must put the source.

time frame: 5 mn, 15

Indicatores: 14 smoothed mooving average
    100 EMA
    target : 15 Pips

you can add any other indicator like stochastic or RSI for filter bet better signal

SCALP.JPG

Wait me for mor strategies

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Thanks for this trading strategy your trading strategy is looking good sir but can you tell me what is the draw down of this strategy and since when you are using this strategy? I think in a short term trading goal fifteen pips take profit is very good and how much pips are calculating for your stop loss? I also like to use moving average indicator much in my trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There is nothing bad in this type of trading strategy, it is working because I have used some system that are similar to this one. What the trader will have is patience upon how they works together. An no matter the solution, it is obvious that you do your trading with similar system to filter it, rather than RSI.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    For entry and exit point idea we can use RSI and stochastic in this strategy but personally I am a long term trader so don't have much idea about this short term trading strategy. I think moving average is a good indicator for any long and short term trader. So for short term trader this is looking a good strategy but need more explanation about it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Trading with scalping strategy is not very safe at all. It's not much hard to learn but there is still high risk in this strategy rather than other strategy before I was using scalping but due to wrong trading result now I am using long term time frame for my analysis and trading. I think risk management is one of the very important factor in this strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Well buddy you share everything about your trading strategy but where is your entry and exit point. Do you know that entry and exit points are the main part of our trading strategy and you not shared about them in your thread. So please try to share that too. How much stop loss will be there, please suggest about risk and reward too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is good to this this kind of trading strategy again. But believe me , there are lots of ways like this, and at the end, they do not work. Forex trading is never about making one strategy to trade, most especially the risk scalping trading system. In the most case of side ways trading, that is where you would see the fault of this indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    used to work with the customs of above strategy with the beginning entries with the trading work and left of those as to prefers of the use of th different system as having difficulties on referring entries by the laggard entry points as requesting the short TP with the strategy.
    use of the different standard indy for all with the analytics now as leaving the customs indy to focus with the deeper on moderation to work of the gentle on customs to appeals of more with the evaluation of options on involving the different options by the return of other signals/expert suggestion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is good to this this kind of trading strategy again. But believe me , there are lots of ways like this, and at the end, they do not work. Forex trading is never about making one strategy to trade, most especially the risk scalping trading system. In the most case of side ways trading, that is where you would see the fault of this indicator.
    Oh yeah mate that's a big problem when trader's use moving average in side ways market condition. For scalping we should use price action trading that's much better than this. But I think all trader's have their trading techniques and hope thread creator making good consistent profit with this strategy. I am reading this thread, but there is no update about any stop loss use.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Thanks for your advice I think you have a good knowledge and experience of these strategies. Can you tell me what is the reasons that this type of trading strategies not work at the end for traders? I think that's true in sideways market this type of trading strategy would not be helpful, In my opinion trend following or swing trading strategy could suit to this setting of moving average

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast