Ideal Money Management - Page 175
Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,746 of 1746

Thread: Ideal Money Management

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32

Ideal Money Management

We all are sure of the true fact that there is need for all of us to implement ideal money management in each and every trade executed such that making good gains becomes possible for the traders when they are able to survive in the forex market for longer period of time.

By saving our money and helping ourselves to sustain in the forex market for longer time with ideal money management implementation, traders pave their ways towards becoming successful and profitable forex traders.

I mainly make sure to keep a back up of more than 1000 pips in my each and every trade. Suppose i have $1000 trading capital, my lot size would not be more than 0.10 i.e, $1 per pip value. Hence, lot size calibration becomes easy and possible with ideal money management consideration from ourselves. Like wise what is the money management implemented by you which has helped you to survive in the forex trading business for longer time. Comment and Share your views.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    It is not depending on our skills and experience because we have to always know how to make use of money and risk management so that we don't loss our money, if we understand the market and know how to implement the money and risk management when trading, we get a better trading success. So basically forex trading is a business which we have to know the basic rules and never to trade without implementing them.
    I suggest we don't get it all wrong, in that aspect of risk management because one thing is for sure, we have to be able to know the way the market works, risk management or money management is to slow the losses down. That can only happen when we are doing the right thing in the market. Money and risk management are important as we trade the market. It is not an easy approach though. But I am sure when we build right understanding for the market on analysis bases we can avoid taking losses more often.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    I suggest we don't get it all wrong, in that aspect of risk management because one thing is for sure, we have to be able to know the way the market works, risk management or money management is to slow the losses down. That can only happen when we are doing the right thing in the market. Money and risk management are important as we trade the market. It is not an easy approach though. But I am sure when we build right understanding for the market on analysis bases we can avoid taking losses more often.
    When the right amount of risk management is used, instead of losing all funds to one trade which went bad, we only loss little amount of money. It is a good concept though and all strategy are not perfect so we have to make sure that we put in money and risk management to work so we can avoid the bad trades and control the losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Some would say it depends on what we have made up our mind on, but generally, money management is something we have to be disciplined about, we have to determine the amount which we can afford risking. It is a risky business therefore we have to put in time to learn more about taking little risk at first so we gain proper trading knowledge before having increase in risk taking.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Some would say it depends on what we have made up our mind on, but generally, money management is something we have to be disciplined about, we have to determine the amount which we can afford risking. It is a risky business therefore we have to put in time to learn more about taking little risk at first so we gain proper trading knowledge before having increase in risk taking.
    It is a must in the way we trade else we are going to just loss all our money, I learned that the money and risk management is the most important aspect of trading, even more than the strategy we are using. If we don't get to know how to make use of good money management, we will face so much losses with the market as caused by over risk trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    money managements is very important calculated with well by traders when they start to invest the money,So it's important knowledge appropriate attention to the movement and trading systems analysis trading system knowledge and very secure management using management arranged trading plan using the movement of high-risk attention to knowledge movement

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    I mainly make sure to keep a back up of more than 1000 pips in my each and every trade. Suppose i have $1000 trading capital, my lot size would not be more than 0.10 i.e, $1 per pip value. Hence, lot size calibration becomes easy and possible with ideal money management consideration from ourselves. Like wise what is the money management implemented by you which has helped you to survive in the forex trading business for longer time. Comment and Share your views.
    We know about risk reward in forex, it always high risk high reward, or low risk low reward, if you used 0.1 lot size then you get $ 1 profit per pips, and also lose $ 1 per pips if you trade not as expected. I think there is no ideal lot size in this case, because everyone has their perceptions, maybe you feel safe and comfortable by using 0.1 lotsize for $ 1000 deposit, but there are others who feel it is too small, but there are also people who feel that it is too big.

Not allowed!

Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175