Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideal Money Management

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32

Ideal Money Management

We all are sure of the true fact that there is need for all of us to implement ideal money management in each and every trade executed such that making good gains becomes possible for the traders when they are able to survive in the forex market for longer period of time.

By saving our money and helping ourselves to sustain in the forex market for longer time with ideal money management implementation, traders pave their ways towards becoming successful and profitable forex traders.

I mainly make sure to keep a back up of more than 1000 pips in my each and every trade. Suppose i have $1000 trading capital, my lot size would not be more than 0.10 i.e, $1 per pip value. Hence, lot size calibration becomes easy and possible with ideal money management consideration from ourselves. Like wise what is the money management implemented by you which has helped you to survive in the forex trading business for longer time. Comment and Share your views.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Money management is very important part of our trading it play an vital role in our success in this business. I think $1000 is a very good amount of money for trading We need a good use of risk management also in trading for me Money management and Risk management both are very important in forex. I always use risk management and money management in my trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yes sir that's very true since couple of months I was loosing regular money in forex but now I trust a lot in this money management system I think only money making thinking will not work for us we have to take all these rules and principles seriously and have to use them regularly in trading only then we can gain good success in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Not only you dear most of all trader's loose their money in starting phase that's a normal thing. Its because of less trading knowledge and less trading experience we not able to know about the value of our money management in forex market. Our greed and emotion also lead to wrong trading and high loss. We need regular learning for much improvement here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    In Forex trading business it very important to have the knowledge and information about the Ideal Money Managemeny and its a important part of trading system. Due to this we have to follow the principle and through the following steps and method to be sucess in Forex business. Always have the confidence about the trade because it a risky management and also trading for us in money management. It very helpful for us to have risk management in our trading to be a profitable trader in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    As a rule of trading, I have seen the usefulness of the money management, but that does not mean that traders should be afraid about it. The money management is the key to successful trading all the time, but when you make a management of 0.lot for $10000, is that not a waste of time? This is what am avoiding.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    As a rule of trading, I have seen the usefulness of the money management, but that does not mean that traders should be afraid about it. The money management is the key to successful trading all the time, but when you make a management of 0.lot for $10000, is that not a waste of time? This is what am avoiding.
    I really did not understand what you are trying to convey. How can lot size calculation be waste of time ? Could you please elaborate and justify with few examples on this. Because most of the traders always calculate the lot size as part of their money management strategy such that they can be able to hold the trade with confidence while trading in the forex market and this can be of great help for the traders on long run.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I think its not any type of wast of time for anyone this is a very good concept in which we are learning about safe trading system. If we are using 0.01 lot size within $10,000 account then it will be very safe for us sir. But I suggest everyone to take 3 to 5 percent maximum risk for you each trade that will give you better result in trading

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    I think its not any type of wast of time for anyone this is a very good concept in which we are learning about safe trading system. If we are using 0.01 lot size within $10,000 account then it will be very safe for us sir. But I suggest everyone to take 3 to 5 percent maximum risk for you each trade that will give you better result in trading
    Well the lot size calculation is totally subjective because each one of us have different risk appetite when it comes to risk taking and investing the money for trading. Thus, making the risk assessment prior to trading is always the best thing that the traders can do to themselves such that becoming good and profitable forex trader on long run becomes possible for the traders.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    There is so much risk we take when we execute a trader. Money management is helpful to minimize this risk and survive for long in this business. Stop loss is one of the best tool that can help us close our position with in profit . It is really great because it will help us avoid getting loss and protect our balance when market react suddenly .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 175 123451151101 ... LastLast