Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichimoku Trading strategy

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32

Ichimoku Trading strategy

All those who are aware of the Ichimoku indicator can certainly trade easily with this trading strategy.

Currency pair : Any, i prefer GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD
    Time frame : H1

The normal trading signals of Ichimoku are used, like in the below chart i have considered longing after the successful cloud formation of Span A, and as soon as the candle closes above the tensen sen blue like the trade is executed and nothing less than 120+ pips has been obtained.

And once again when the cloud twists and the candle closes below the cloud after Span B being formed. The candle closed below the tensen is considered for shorting and nothing less than 100+ pips was made.

Thus by following this simple trading strategy on only H1 time frame weekly we can make nothing less than 200+ pips. SL is according to the money management and if the candle closes are not in the right market direction.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ashviniurs; 12-09-2014 at 05:21 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Your trading strategy is looking good sir but you should explain more about it like when we have to make buy and when we have to sell in the market you just attach the chart but not explained many other important things. And what about your stop loss and take profit levels. And also tell that how we have to use Ichimoku for our buy or sell analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I chimoku is one of the trend trading system I know, but I do not use it because of its trading complexities, in the use of the Ichimoku, traders should be at the alert on the clouds, it is not really an interesting system to work with, but certain validation of its signal with moving average ay filter better results for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    I am agree with you I think most of people are using moving average indicator because its very easy to understand rather than this ichimoku trading strategy but there are many types of trader's so they have their own taste if anybody is happy with ichimoku trading system them for sure he can use this indicator but personally I am using moving average too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I only heard about this indicator most of my friends are also suggesting me to use moving average indicator rather than ichimoku indicator. I also tried to find out all over the internet about one of the best trend following indicator and I come to know that moving average is best from all. It helps us to know about the good market trend confirmation

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Your trading strategy is looking good sir but you should explain more about it like when we have to make buy and when we have to sell in the market you just attach the chart but not explained many other important things. And what about your stop loss and take profit levels. And also tell that how we have to use Ichimoku for our buy or sell analysis
    I have kept my explanation very short because it was intended for traders who know the ichimoku indicator. Because only once we know the working conditions of the ichimoku indicator only then we can implement this trading strategy in our trading routine. Take profit and stop loss shall with regard to the traders money management. I aim for nothing less than 100 pips take profit with 70 pips stop loss.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The signals are satisfactory for USD/RUB, Where in span A is formed and i have taken buy trade with target of 100 pips (mental stop loss). I shall update once the trade is done.

Inchimoku signal 1.jpg

I have opted out of this trade .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Ashviniurs; 12-10-2014 at 07:52 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Brother I don't know much about this indicator but I think you are getting good result with your system I will prefer to use your system because we should always do trade within our own system I think market is still running in a range so you have a great to chance to make more money. Keep it up mate

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    With update to my previous post regarding USD/RUB, the cloud twist was so strong that almost there was more than 300+ pips move in the respective currency pair. This is really very strong trading signal generated by the ichimoku indicator.
    USDRUB.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well done sir I think you are really doing well with the use of this indicator. You are doing trading very well I think you have a better market experience also. I not use this indicator much but I am made my own trading system couple of months back. And getting a good result in trading I wish you a good success in forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast