Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Pivot Strategy

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32

Weekly Pivot Strategy

For illustration purpose am using the following GBP/USD chart of H1 time frame. Kindly observe the following graph for more clear understanding.

This week starts from 24th November 2014 to 30th November 2014.

I am mainly considering Weekly pivot for this trading strategy. Default chart template with Autopivotindicator consisting of pivots. This indicator is available for free online and can be installed in the MT4.

I mainly observe for the price and we can see that in this on 24th the price was just fluctuating above and below the weekly pivot, but on 25th, tuesday the price started moving rapidly. Hence, we can always place pending order with gap of 30 pips above and below the pivot line.

For example in this chart the weekly pivot is at 1.5660, hence pending buy and sell order above and below the weekly pivot can be placed at 1.5690 or 1.5630. Once one of the trade is triggered, the other pending order should be deleted. One can easily make 100 pips without much hassle in this trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Thanks for this sir I will check your thread time to time and please update your thread time to time. I am focusing on daily pivot points now days if you are really doing trading in your real trading account by using weekly pivot points then keep updated your real account statement too. Hope you are making a very good profit with this strategy keep it up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Pivot points are same like support and resistance points it works same like fibonacci tool too. Personally I am using technical analysis in my trading but many trader's don't know that how to use it properly for them the use of pivot points and fibonacci tool make it very easy to understand about support and resistance points your trading strategy is looking good keep it up

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Sir I am not following any pivot points now days because my trading method is very simple I just like to follow the market trend. I think this type of trading system is totally based on support and resistance points so this is looking an very effective trading strategy to me. Technical analysis is one of the top analysis in this business so looking good strategy

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have been trading with the help of weekly pivot points from quite a long period of time and it has helped me to make reliable income with confidence. This week i have taken GBP/USD trade, the weekly pivot point is at 1. 5638 and since the price was trading above the weekly pivot zone i have considered to long GBP/USD and attached the screenshot of the trade taken which i still hold.

Screenshot_2014-12-11-17-48-32[1].jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    That's a very good entry point sir I am very glad for you. But you are using only mobile trading in this business or doing trading in your computer too? Basically which type of trading analysis you are using for your trading. Are you doing trading with the help of pivot points only? Or using any kind of method for analysis?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    That's a very good entry point sir I am very glad for you. But you are using only mobile trading in this business or doing trading in your computer too? Basically which type of trading analysis you are using for your trading. Are you doing trading with the help of pivot points only? Or using any kind of method for analysis?
    Yes, currently am trading in the mobile. I do trade on my laptop as well. But because of other work concerns i have been mobile trading which in any way is not affecting my market analysis :) Because i do have time to monitor the forex market and my trade every now and then. Yes, all the trading strategies posted by me are the ones which i make use of while trading.

GBP/JPY weekly pivot is 187.99 and the price is hovering below the pivot point which has triggered my mind to sell GBP/JPY :)

WP.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    If one is practicing a professional forex trading, it starts like using a trading systems like this, if the pivot trading is such that is on the larger time frame like the above weekly chart, then it is very good to help the trader to get the best in the market. I love this very well, and I believe that it is the one that is powerful for earning.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    If one is practicing a professional forex trading, it starts like using a trading systems like this, if the pivot trading is such that is on the larger time frame like the above weekly chart, then it is very good to help the trader to get the best in the market. I love this very well, and I believe that it is the one that is powerful for earning.
    Yes, very much true when we consider the larger time frame always making the right market analysis becomes easy for the traders. And also this boosts the confidence of the traders with the help of which they can certainly become the profitable forex traders. I have closed the GBP/JPY trade with almost 100pips profit.

wp.png

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hello dear, Are you using pivot point indicator? (Daily pivot. Pivot weekly, and monthly pivot), can you share the indicators? I want to try it, I've been lazy to calculate the weekly pivot point manually. This is a good strategy and also profitable, especially for long-term trading, and I often use the weekly pivot point for the analysis of the major trend.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast