The Role of Positive Thinking in Forex!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Role of Positive Thinking in Forex!!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262

The Role of Positive Thinking in Forex!!

Successful people reach their set goals and targets by thinking positively, with much energy and enthusiasm generated both in the mind and in the body.In this business most of trader's want to make money but they always follow wrong trading style and attitude. And in last they not got nothing more than a loss.

If we want to achieve our goals by practicing positive thinking, changing the way we think is simply a matter of changing a habit and this can be done in less time than you might think. With practice you will have this new habit perfected and will be practicing positive thinking automatically and without difficulty in no time at all.

Now I am sharing following few tips with you. By practicing these tips, not only will you help yourself in achieve your goal's faster in forex, but will also enhance your learning ablilites to in this business

1. Learn on Daily bases: As we know that we all have a lot of time in our life for reading there is no need to trade all the time you can give one hour to learn from many types of motivational tips those can be find anywhere over ther internet. Positive thinking alone will raise your energy to higher levels.

2. Never allow negative emotions to control and overwhelm you: Hope you all read about Law of Attraction very well according to law of attraction you will attract whatever you feel and think of. If something wrong happens, sit back and analyze what happened and where it went wrong. After doing so, and having a clear picture of the situation, create plans and set goals for change that will develop a solid foundation to help you. The world may sometimes seem unfair so it’s okay to experience some frustration, but continue to think of ways to make your life better.

3.Take responsibility for your actions: You have to always take the responsibility for your actions. We have to face dificult situation time to time in forex. But we have to never loose our hope and have to learn from them. We have to set our goals and have to make many changes in our trading strategy or trading system.

Attachment 11744

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Positive thinking, appreciating the good, just looking the bright side. All the good attitute is being have by success trader. Success trader who reach the top of success always see the trading incident like loss, floating, margin call, stop out, and any other negetive incident are being looked by success trader.
    Yes that's true positive thinking appreciating the good in this business. I am not saying that positive thinking will make us rich over one night but it will help us to learn in a good way. Our positive thinking will help us to be cool and calm all the time and we will able to learn well from our mistakes too regularly in this business

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes that's true positive thinking appreciating the good in this business. I am not saying that positive thinking will make us rich over one night but it will help us to learn in a good way. Our positive thinking will help us to be cool and calm all the time and we will able to learn well from our mistakes too regularly in this business
    Positive thinking make trader always see the positive side of any situation and condition. Let, trader get margin call today. The negative trader just see the negative side of loss, negative trader think that forex is gambling, and his position is being cheated by broker. But in fact, he just see the negative side of margin call so everything seem negative

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Never allow negative emotions to control and overwhelm you
    right, traders need to trade with fresh mind where there is no emotion stay and blind the mind, it is necessary for them to grow and manage the business properly, the emotion become the biggest problems for almost the traders and leaded them to face bad results,
    so traders need to have a good commitment and also strong mental to face all situation,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    right, traders need to trade with fresh mind where there is no emotion stay and blind the mind, it is necessary for them to grow and manage the business properly, the emotion become the biggest problems for almost the traders and leaded them to face bad results,
    so traders need to have a good commitment and also strong mental to face all situation,
    So take the conrol and do not even let tiny mistake triggered the emotional in trading. Just positive thinking in any even happen while trading. I have experience about even tiny even can triggered my emotion. One day I have waiting for good news. and I think I will get good profit. But unfortunately, the electricity down, I'm using computer, then makes me emotion to goverment who provide electrivity, this emotion affect to my trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    This is a very good point, there are lots that pulls the trader down, and the trader do not realize this on time. The mindset of the trader, the thing of the trader matters so well in getting success in the market. If the trader do not have the best trading systems, abut have positive thinking, this is what will force him to get a good system, believing that he could make it, and he will make it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    Actually I want to know what is the positive thinking in the Forex market . I want to ask . How is the positive thinking should be ? and what is the basics of that thought . I have to think alot of the matter and the tools which my lead to the right thought . I think it should be passed to a serious follow for the news and the economic events

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a very good point, there are lots that pulls the trader down, and the trader do not realize this on time. The mindset of the trader, the thing of the trader matters so well in getting success in the market. If the trader do not have the best trading systems, abut have positive thinking, this is what will force him to get a good system, believing that he could make it, and he will make it.
    Many things that can pull trader down and desperate. Trader can easily give up after severel consecutive loss. But the best trader forex must see the positive side of trading idea. Trading must be patience and see the postive side of any losses in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]of course if we think in a positive way we can get better outcomes of our work . there are many factors which get us think in a positive way . like trying to create a very clear atmosphere of our reason . or allow the suitable circumstances of being a good mind with no businesses get it away of the main goal[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    Actually I want to know what is the positive thinking in the Forex market . I want to ask . How is the positive thinking should be ? and what is the basics of that thought . I have to think alot of the matter and the tools which my lead to the right thought . I think it should be passed to a serious follow for the news and the economic events
    I can figure you the best answer. We must understand that everything happen in learning stage in forex trading is the lesson for trader. Lesson for trader to increase his ability and capisity. After getting loss, trader understand that the main cause of order by the mistake from trader, not from market. This is the positive side in trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    a positive thinking will motivate the traders to keep walking for learning and practicing and accept everything with full responsibility, we keep the faith and believe that we can make it, and just need to send more time to get the correct understanding,
    we learn much from forex trading and it can make us stronger time by time

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast