What is forex market sentiment analysis?
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What is forex market sentiment analysis?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262

What is forex market sentiment analysis?

Hey folks as we can see that there are many types of player in this market like countries, big financial institutions, companies, etc. Its very important to note that every trader or market participant has his own opinion on why the market is behaving the way it does. Therefore this opinion is manifested in whatever trade he or she decides to execute.

How ever in spite of how sure he is the market may still behave contrary to his or her expectation. This is because the direction of the market is likely to take is usualy determined by the dominating emotion or idea of the majority of the market participants. And this domination emotion or idea of the direction of the market is what is referred to as market sentiment.

I think many trader's just try to focus on Technical analysis and Fundamental analysis but never try to pay much attention on Sentiment analysis. We all should use these 3 types of analysis for better result in forex.

Sentiment analysis.jpg

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    You are right sir there are many types of big player in forex market. And every trader have his own trading strategy and view about the market for now I am focusing much on technical analysis and fundamental analysis I only heard about technical analysis but from now I will keep an eye on sentimental analysis too by the way thanks for this great explanation

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Sentimental analysis is also an very important part of our trading you explained very well about that sentimental analysis most of trader's like to use technical and fundamental analysis that's very true even I also follow these two analysis but sentimental analysis also looking very essential in forex. I will try to learn about sentimental analysis very soon

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    I do not know about sentimental analysis. I only know technical and fundamental analysis. Analysis is very important to benefit from Forex. Many traders trade carelessly and lose money and repent afterwards. The importance is we should focus in our trading and always do it seriously . If we can do that , i think everything will become easier for us .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    If the truth is to be told really, the sentiments is never an analysis, but it s the way the trader will survey the existing sentiments of the traders that ahs entered the market through the broker`s order board. But I do not think this is a wise way of trading in case the trader wants to build a professional trading career.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I think you are not getting the point of thread creator here, he is saying that we don't have to focus on technical analysis and fundamental only we have to keep en eye on market sentiment too. Some time sentimental analysis work a lot to make profit in forex rather than following technical and fundamental and only after getting good experience we can know about sentimental market behavior

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hi dear Earnperfect, yes we do know that there are three types of analysis, but many traders choose technical analysis, and also fundamental analysis, but Very less discusses about market sentiment, so I think this is a good idea to make a topic about this, we appreciate your thread, and I hope you can explain more about the market sentiment, and how to do sentiment analysis. Thanks

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Right brother we should try to know about sentimental analysis too because most of trader's always talk about technical and fundamental analysis only even in this forum we can see that most of trader's are talking about only these two market analysis. So its a very good topic to discuss about the sentiment analysis of the market very nice topic

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    In recent time I was not following any sentimental analysis in my trading but one day one of the my friend told me that you should try to focus on sentimental analysis also since then I am trying to know the market behavior myself too. I think sentimental analysis is nothing rather than our own logic and idea about the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    that's a very good work khimi I think its very important to know about this analysis too. Many trader's are following only two analysis technical analysis and fundamental analysis but many trader's try to take the full advantage of sentimental analysis on news and they make a lot of money within this analysis help

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast