Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex trading Pivot Points!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262

Forex trading Pivot Points!!

Mostly Professional forex trader's use pivot points to check about the support and resistance points. We have to simple put a pivot point, and its supprt and resistance levels are areas at which the direction of price movement can be possible change.

Pivot points are very useful for a short term trader. As we know that short term trader's always look to take advantage of small price movements. Just like normal support and resistance levels. Now days pivot points information can be gather from online very easily so only a few trader's try to use indicator to check about pivot points. I will add daiy pivot points of all major pairs in this thread on daily bases which will motivate you a lot about your trading.

pivot_points.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Thanks for sharing such a great information I think most of all day trader's like to watch daily pivot points in forex market. I also check daily pivot points that's very true that for short term trading or daily bases trading the use of pivot points is very essential. I am a technical trader in forex market and I know the value of support and resistance points very well in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Oh yeah dear following pivot points are very helpful for a trader personally I am using my own technical analysis experience in forex but as a long term trader I like to keep an eye on daily pivot points some time daily pivot points can help you to know about the reversal in the market and along with it you also able to know about the daily range of any special currency pair in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I am not new to the use of the pivot points in the market, it is really helping traders to have success in trading. Knowing that you are a trader, you can build a promising trading system with the pivot points, and by that, you will have to focus on breakout trading system, and this is simple enough for all traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That could be a good trading system we can focus on pivot points and breakouts in the market and can gain few amount of pips from the market. But I think its very important to check our risk and reward ratio too. A good entry and entry point is very important. First of all we have to test this system in our demo trading account that will be best for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    I think pivot point is useful not only for the short term trader, but many traders (day trader) who use the daily pivot point, while we know that pivot point is also can be used for long-term, we can calculate the weekly pivot point, or monthly pivot point, even if we need to calculate and use the yearly pivot point. lol.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    lol yearly pivot? I never heard about that till now I think you are right rina ji anybody can follow pivot points trading system most of all day trader's focus on pivot points, there are weekly and monthly pivot points too in forex but I never heard about any yearly pivot point. But this is a very helpful topic for our forex trading knowledge

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Yes rina ji you are right any person can take full advantage of this type of system I think mostly people follow daily, weekly and monthly pivot points for trading almost all long term trader's focus on weekly and monthly pivot points. I am following them on daily bases because I like to do short term trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    For me Weekly and monthly pivot points are very essential as a technical trader's it helps me a lot to make a better analysis for trading and I able to do a good planning too. I think pivot points an important part our trading because it help to short term an as well as a long term too. Mostly daily trader's use pivot points in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 2
    Trading pivots can be profitable, its like trading with fibonacci and other numerical level, but just like any other trading approach there is no way we know when it is gonna be right or wrong on its signal, so proper risk level must be implemented all the time because we never know when we gonna win or loss in a trade, if we ignore controlling our risk we may end up suffer huge loses. Plus implementation of good risk reward ratio will definitely an advantage for traders.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast