You are Fail Traders - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: You are Fail Traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 21

You are Fail Traders

I know you are a trader fails, you've got a stop out a few times, then you are afraid to open a real account again, and afraid to deposit money again. you afraid of losing money, then you look for a broker who has a bonus program for free capital you get a failure then blame your trading strategy, and look for new trading strategies, after studying in a long time, you will go back to the beginning of trading strategies, then you start trading from the beginning again, eventually you fail again. you're getting frustrated and need time to rest, I know you still want to trade again and learn again, raise money, to deposit in the account real again. conclusion forex is not easy and only slightly successful traders

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    I know many traders fail because of lack of understanding of the analysis or not discipline on trading system rules and money management. I have a bad experience because trading with no discipline. I violate trading rules, so have a high risk. Trader must have the correct mindset, not to repeat the same mistake, because it is very dangerous.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yes I am agree with you trading is not easy but all are not losers some people came and do forex after long research and and getting information and training from different sites then come you cant say that all are looser I am not agree with your this point of view trading is like a puzzel , to come out of puzzel you need experience and knowledge by time you get grip of making profit and proper of knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 40
    Simply when the trading is not going fine and we see that we keep on losing money, it is time to give trading some break and learn to know the reason why the losses has been that way. We trade in forex so as to make money and succeed. Failure can be corrected on the demo trading account and we resume trading when our demo experience is strong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Experience made us a good trader. I really like this illustration is pointing to me. Honestly, when I stop out for the first time I look up and blame the pairs again don't want to place any trade again because I really take my time to check all the signals that very beautiful day and I lost within some minutes and I said why. But thank God for today is part of the experience in the forex trading. Stop out is one those things that can happen to any traders anytime anyway.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    No trader is a perfect trader. Traders learn everyday and not only for the beginners. We all need to learn everyday from the books and surfing internet. most especially practice on demo account each time and to be a good trader. Trading is not coming from heaven all we need to do is to learn and patience in everything we do. You are a failure if you fail to practice and read some textbooks on forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    trading is not very easy at all and if will try to play gambling all the time then I think there is no chance to survive till long term in this business actually we need much learning for better result in forex. We can't play any game in this market and try to learn step by step from starting and then automatically you will avoid to your fear

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    Absolutely nobody is perfect in forex trade or in life, what really makes all fail in this business is that most times we see ourselves in a way that we can do forex trade perfectly, but this is a business that is not easy to do even if you are the most successful trader, sometimes you still found yourself in loss in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I know you are a trader fails, you've got a stop out a few times, then you are afraid to open a real account again, and afraid to deposit money again. you afraid of losing money, then you look for a broker who has a bonus program for free capital you get a failure then blame your trading strategy, and look for new trading strategies, after studying in a long time, you will go back to the beginning of trading strategies, then you start trading from the beginning again, eventually you fail again.
    Mate, don't you think to make this bonus money only for your practice, you should use the bonus to start your investment, what's the key? Don't give priority to trading strategy only, you must prioritize money management first. If you can't do that, then it's just a waste of your time. What is your purpose in trading in forex market? Are you looking for bonuses forever and then throw them away again? Looking for another bonus, then throwing it away again? How long will it be like that? It's good not to think about profit first, the most important thing is how you can manage your bonus at least not get stop out again and again, you should be able to grow your investment even if you just start from the bonus. Remember mate...., forum bonus is real, this is our capital, we have to be smart in starting investment with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    well if you open real account so before open real account you must think positive that i can do it and after that you need to test your stretchy on the demo account and make at least 30$ profit on 0.01 smallest lot after that start real account :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    There is no ideal dealer in the market, however with regards to the point that you are flopping more than should be expected, at that point you are to be faulted. I surmise that forex exchanging isn't hard, however the manners in which merchants are approaching the exchanging makes it looks hard. It is extremely a short time before merchants are getting what they need in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910