You are Fail Traders - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: You are Fail Traders

Trader
    I am not yet able to become a good and profitable trader. All the moment I am fighting to protect my trading capital from loss. Many times I earned some profit also, but I failed to protect them from further loss. Overall I am now a looser trader and trying to learn better forex trading. But I am not yet loose my hope to become a good trader.

there will be no system that will ensure we can continue to profit his loss certainly there, we do not preoccupied keep looking great system but we forget how to analyze the good. do not use complex trading systems, whereas many trading systems that is easy to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    there will be no system that will ensure we can continue to profit his loss certainly there, we do not preoccupied keep looking great system but we forget how to analyze the good. do not use complex trading systems, whereas many trading systems that is easy to understand.
    Trading with proper planning and a good trading system is a safe way to make profit from the field but it is also a fact that we can not survive in the business without hardwork and struggle.we need to struggle for long time in order to get our aims in the business and become professional in this risk business.traders never fail,if they work with consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by amjad23510 View Post
    Trading with proper planning and a good trading system is a safe way to make profit from the field but it is also a fact that we can not survive in the business without hardwork and struggle.we need to struggle for long time in order to get our aims in the business and become professional in this risk business.traders never fail,if they work with consistency.
    we have a lot to learn from experience, a trading plan is very important and because of our impatience in trading as a result even destroy us and make us fail in trading, if we do with patience, it takes a little longer but the results that we can enjoy a while later.which is important not despair, because the experience will make us realize that we must do a better trading to benefit from this trading business.

every one know that if some one dont know about forex he must be fail so you are a fail treader because you can not learn foex completely . it is not any school . you can not learn about forex any where without here .............you can gather your knowledge from forum/ Google . and beside your knowledge youn must practice lot of time otherwise you will always fail...................

yes agree with you because i have not enough knowledge about Forex and i am not expert and i have not so miuch skill and experience .but i know that well knowledge and practice can improve my skill and experience . every successful trader can succeed without learn and practice . so i am still learning and practice

yes a trader will be fail in forex trading because if he can not gather knowledge, practice in demo account , continue not follow the market strategy . and dont control his emotion and greedy for money in forex trading .he must be fail in forex trading . so give up about this problem

forex is a business of knowledge, experience, skill, patience, hardworking etc. in this business we must have to work hard and keep patience so that we can gain so much knowledge, experience and trading skill with which we can trade in real account perfectly. but if we trade without these things then we must get loss here.

Forex trade is like an institution wre u learn, and any student who don't study or even Learn and practice must surely fail. Learn, studing and practicing using demo account will build your knowledge and experience on how to work with forex, it's advisable ti study with demo account before using our real money (that mainly for newbies).

[lang=pt]I had many errors as real trader but this was my fault, most traders puts guilt in brokers and something but , but we should think that this unico error and by our emotions and not know control. i had great losses in my beginning of forex but this was something we managed to recover over time as trader in Forex data.[/lang]

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast