You are Fail Traders - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: You are Fail Traders

we can learn from failure, i think that practice make a man perfect in any trade or position in the competitive world market . this is why we need to real practice in the real or demo account that can help ourselves to achieve the desired goal in the life . you can study hard for the best skill of the forex .

Trader
    At this stage of my trading I am not getting to see any profit, but I believe this situation will be improved in the coming days if my efforts continues. Failure is the pillar of success- we need to keep it in our mind and act accordingly. If we try to take lesson from those loose-trading, then we can see ourselves as a good and perfect trader- I can give assurance on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    At this stage of my trading I am not getting to see any profit, but I believe this situation will be improved in the coming days if my efforts continues. Failure is the pillar of success- we need to keep it in our mind and act accordingly. If we try to take lesson from those loose-trading, then we can see ourselves as a good and perfect trader- I can give assurance on it.
    yes true you say, what they need is a skill in analyzing and experience to act more cautiously, not recklessly, but all they want is how to get money quickly and instantaneously, so they chose the path of high risk for the trading

Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    yes true you say, what they need is a skill in analyzing and experience to act more cautiously, not recklessly, but all they want is how to get money quickly and instantaneously, so they chose the path of high risk for the trading
    Yes many traders (beginners) who wants to become rich in a short time, they find potential business and they can count on to make them become rich, so this is not it strange why they do it, using a high-risk way to be able to make them rich in short time and instantly. It is a common phenomenon. And this is a common mistake of traders.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    [lang=ar]to be listed under the fail traders . you may find your self unable to think well of the matters related to the market and the price moving . also you may feel afraid when you start to even to log in the mt4 . this may give you a very bad feeling of the coming loss . . then you are in a mass need to be self control[/lang]

you are right when we work with knowledge and experience we gain profit and we recover our losses easily if we not work with pratice and not understand the market trends and terms then we not cover our market and we go to loss and we not get income properly

trader trading requires knowledge and skill. it is very important, so the novice trader should start with the basic knowledge, the trading system consisting of trend analysis, market entry and exit, and money management are good. traders also have to control your emotions so that we can be successful in this business

if the beginners do not learn about the business properly and do not gain much experience then they must get loss in their trade. so in forex trading business they have to learn first about the business so that they can acquire much knowledge and experience about trading here. also they have to increase their patience level to control their emotion.

If trading is not only the origin and exact discipline for get profit even more difficult, bro. And although can get a profit, it is because the preserve of factors wrote. While in trading, we can not rely on luck, later as well as gambling. And certainly every trader bitter experiences bro, and traders who want to learn from the experience could definitely be better and can survive in this forex trading.

i think you also failed when you were a new trader. it is very common thing. forex is very risky and hard business. without enough knowledge and experience we cannot earn money from here. everybody should more practice in a demo account to become a successful trader.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast