You are Fail Traders
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You are Fail Traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21

You are Fail Traders

I know you are a trader fails, you've got a stop out a few times, then you are afraid to open a real account again, and afraid to deposit money again. you afraid of losing money, then you look for a broker who has a bonus program for free capital you get a failure then blame your trading strategy, and look for new trading strategies, after studying in a long time, you will go back to the beginning of trading strategies, then you start trading from the beginning again, eventually you fail again. you're getting frustrated and need time to rest, I know you still want to trade again and learn again, raise money, to deposit in the account real again. conclusion forex is not easy and only slightly successful traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    You are right, some beginner trader have the same experience, we have fail in trading because lack of knowledge and skill. We need experience for be successfull trader, maybe in 5 years we will success. We should patent, keep learning, practice and do not give up

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    There is no perfect trader in the market, but when it comes to the point that you are failing more than necessary, then you are to be blamed. I think that forex trading is not hard, but the ways traders are going about the trading makes it looks hard. It is really a matter of time before traders are getting what they want in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    There is no perfect trader in the market, but when it comes to the point that you are failing more than necessary, then you are to be blamed. I think that forex trading is not hard, but the ways traders are going about the trading makes it looks hard. It is really a matter of time before traders are getting what they want in the market.
    yes, there is no perfect trader who has always profit analysis. because the trading system has a false signal, the trader will get loss. You know only the good traders can minimize the risk, they can generate consistent profit every month. only traders who have the discipline to be able to succeed. if you are not disciplined, then you will fail, and get the stop out, again and again. do not give up, be a successful trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I know you are a trader fails, you've got a stop out a few times, then you are afraid to open a real account again, and afraid to deposit money again. you afraid of losing money, then you look for a broker who has a bonus program for free capital you get a failure then blame your trading strategy, and look for new trading strategies, after studying in a long time, you will go back to the beginning of trading strategies, then you start trading from the beginning again, eventually you fail again. you're getting frustrated and need time to rest, I know you still want to trade again and learn again, raise money, to deposit in the account real again. conclusion forex is not easy and only slightly successful traders
    I think you tell the story of my trading journey from the beginning up to now, and yes this is a real story to me and I believe most traders also feel it, how hard running of forex trading business in which we fall repeatedly and repeatedly we rise. in there we will get fear, challenged and hope to get some money from here could be a real in one day

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Forex trading is not very easy at all and if will try to play gambling all the time then I think there is no chance to survive till long term in this business actually we need much learning for better result in forex. We can't play any game in this market and try to learn step by step from starting and then automatically you will avoid to your fear

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes I am agree with you sir there are many failure in this business its very hard to make consistent profit for many people in forex. But if we have a good forex trading eduction then for sure we can change a lot of things in our trading and we can make consistent profit in forex. Learning is always essential for a trader rather than any kind of money making moto in forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes I am agree with you sir there are many failure in this business its very hard to make consistent profit for many people in forex. But if we have a good forex trading eduction then for sure we can change a lot of things in our trading and we can make consistent profit in forex. Learning is always essential for a trader rather than any kind of money making moto in forex
    I think all forex traders have sufficient education, because I believe all traders study hard. You know in this forum gives a lot of knowledge, all trading strategies for free, and all traders understand money management, but many traders fail. all traders began the study is in the demo account, I think they are quite ready to trade in a real account, but many traders who gets premature margin call

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I think all forex traders have sufficient education, because I believe all traders study hard. You know in this forum gives a lot of knowledge, all trading strategies for free, and all traders understand money management, but many traders fail. all traders began the study is in the demo account, I think they are quite ready to trade in a real account, but many traders who gets premature margin call
    You can not say that all traders have sufficient education, because there are several new traders don't even have academic education completely, so it is difficult to say that they know about forex market properly, they don't even know about some major tools and options in meta trader, so it is difficult to say that all forex traders have sufficient education or knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    You can not say that all traders have sufficient education, because there are several new traders don't even have academic education completely, so it is difficult to say that they know about forex market properly, they don't even know about some major tools and options in meta trader, so it is difficult to say that all forex traders have sufficient education or knowledge.
    I believe all traders have a good education, because many sources to learn forex. people can read books, ebooks, forums, or search for information on google. you do not get forex education in public schools. If you feel do not have forex education, you may include a lazy trader, you also need a lot of practice and learn from experience trading

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast