Revenge After Loss and Overconfidence After Profit - Page 60
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: Revenge After Loss and Overconfidence After Profit

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Revenge After Loss and Overconfidence After Profit

I know many traders fail because a fatal error. after learning trading strategy and money management , there is a very important thing to be learned controls emotions. controlling emotions is part of trading psychology, and can be learned only in a real account.
    many traders successful in the demo account, but failed in the real account, this is a serious problem. traders is not enough just to learn in a demo account.
    now I have a problem in real account, if I got the loss, then I would open position using a large lot size, I want to get a big profit, but what happened? I've got a big loss because my revenge. if I get a profit, then I open position again and again, and endless profits are down, even got a loss.
    traders should always keep emotions in order to always have a stable emotions, discipline on the rule of trading systems and money management

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I know many traders fail because a fatal error. after learning trading strategy and money management , there is a very important thing to be learned controls emotions. controlling emotions is part of trading psychology, and can be learned only in a real account.
    many traders successful in the demo account, but failed in the real account, this is a serious problem. traders is not enough just to learn in a demo account.
    now I have a problem in real account, if I got the loss, then I would open position using a large lot size, I want to get a big profit, but what happened? I've got a big loss because my revenge. if I get a profit, then I open position again and again, and endless profits are down, even got a loss.
    traders should always keep emotions in order to always have a stable emotions, discipline on the rule of trading systems and money management
    This is a problem that faced many traders.
    if he loses he will be revenged by doing open trade many times,
    sometimes averaging, sometimes full margin, sometimes even replying with large lots. this kind of behavior is not much different from a trader who can profit continuously. this can make him overconfident, then greed arises. but in the end the type of trader like this will fail.
    therefore we are always reminded to keep our emotions, stay grateful, and learn to hold back if our profits continue or when we suffer losses.

Not allowed!

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960