Euro/Gbp Analysis - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro/Gbp Analysis

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Euro/Gbp Analysis

Euro/Gbp also a very good currency pair many trader's like to do trade on this pair. As we can see that movement of this pair is not much high rather than other currency pairs. I love to do trade in Euro/Gbp pair. Hope you all will take participate in this thread and will try to post your analysis, signals, too here.

All new trader's can also take participate in this thread. Here we all can focus on Euro/Gbp pair and can share our experience with each other. New trader's can learn more about the Euro/Gbp currency pair from this thread. Hope we all will give our best regrading Euro/Gbp market analysis. Lest start this thread.

As we can see that Euro/GBP market is doing trade in a range market for now. If market will reach again 7800 and 7770 from here then I will recommend to buy. check this

Attachment 11740

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [QUOTE][url=http://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=xvhzk63yrxze5emlcrgr.jpg][img]http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/v/h/z/xvhzk63yrxze5emlcrgr_s.jpg[/img][/url][/QUOTE]
    In this session after Open TOkyo Market hour 11/14/2016,I will analysis chart EURGBP by Indicator Alligator.The price below Gator Teeth the red color and Gator Lips The green color and Alligator jaws the blue color. Beside that the price at below open market hour Tokyo around 0.8603 and close London 04/11/2016 around 0.8595 So the price maybe will down position with the target poin around Fibo -0.0(0.8565). Stop loss upper Tokyo open market hour or cut loss if the price playing upper indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE][url=http://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=xguyzbyv6fq1p3sup17.jpg][img]http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/g/u/y/xguyzbyv6fq1p3sup17_s.jpg[/img][/url][/QUOTE]
    In this session after Open Sydney Market hour 11/14/2016,I will analysis chart EURGBP by Indicator Alligator.The price upper Gator Teeth the red color and Gator Lips The green color. Beside that the price at upper open market hour Sydney around 0.8595 and close London 11/14/2016 around 0.8603 So the price maybe will Up position with the target poin around Fibo 25 (0.8680).Stop loss below Tokyo open market hour or cut loss if the price playing below indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by wedepro View Post
    In this session after Open Sydney Market hour 11/14/2016,I will analysis chart EURGBP by Indicator Alligator.The price upper Gator Teeth the red color and Gator Lips The green color. Beside that the price at upper open market hour Sydney around 0.8595 and close London 11/14/2016 around 0.8603 So the price maybe will Up position with the target poin around Fibo 25 (0.8680).Stop loss below Tokyo open market hour or cut loss if the price playing below indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.
    As for the fundamentals i can't say much but the current condition might supports a weakening euro and a stronger GBP. So your position might be in a very big danger which we need to cover. I don't think your position or analysis might be realized but you can feel free to ignore me if you don't believe it anyway.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE][url=http://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=xhdav9e6i98kdkt8gg6w.jpg][img]http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/h/d/a/xhdav9e6i98kdkt8gg6w_s.jpg[/img][/url][/QUOTE]
    In this session after Open Sydney Market hour 11/21/2016,I will analysis chart EURGBP by Indicator Alligator.The price upper Gator Teeth the red color and Gator Lips The green color. Beside that the price at upper open market hour Sydney around 0.8576 , So the price maybe will Up position with the target poin around Fibo 50.0 (0.8617).Stop loss below Sydney open market hour or cut loss if the price playing below indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    Today's Euro-Gbp has been ranging. A new week has just started. Thus, we have to wait for the price to make a break. Overall trend according to the daily and 4 hourly is bearish. 0.86315 level could be a factor for the pair. In my opinion, if the level works as resistance and make a lower low of the last week's low, then going short on the pair would be a good choice.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    Today's Euro-Gbp has been ranging. A new week has just started. Thus, we have to wait for the price to make a break. Overall trend according to the daily and 4 hourly is bearish. 0.86315 level could be a factor for the pair. In my opinion, if the level works as resistance and make a lower low of the last week's low, then going short on the pair would be a good choice.
    Yeah, i agree that going short in this pair will be for the better as well. Not many chance will be avaiable in here so we should just sell the bounce and place the stop carefully. Although i am saying this, i am not entering this position yet since the risk for a flash crash is just too heavy burden for me in the end.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    EUR/GBP will have a huge challenge in the next week ahead. The challenge for GBP to goes up is just too high and that will not be ignoreable at all. We might just loss a great deal to short GBP at current moment since it is heavily oversold. Shorting EUR/GBP will seems to be safer from total buyers and sellers but we might need to watch Italian referendum first.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    The down movement in EURGBP is not a surprise to e, the pair has broken some important support level, and the inauguration of Trump which is complicated with Brexit that happened last year is a reason for this lift of on GPBUSD, which over powers the EUR as well. I think that this downside movement of this market will continue till the end of this month and beyond.

eg.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]your analyzing here is impressive friends let me share you what i know the eurgbp is going up as the British economy is going higher and the economical indicators are good and show signs of strength and this make us expect that the rice is going higher against the European euro , hope you luck[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    EUR/GBP will not get any good application for strategy and the condition right now is rather difficult. The GBP is not clear in the direction as they might went higher or weaker due to the Brexit and the same condition happen with Euro due to the election in there.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast