Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro/Gbp Analysis

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Euro/Gbp Analysis

Euro/Gbp also a very good currency pair many trader's like to do trade on this pair. As we can see that movement of this pair is not much high rather than other currency pairs. I love to do trade in Euro/Gbp pair. Hope you all will take participate in this thread and will try to post your analysis, signals, too here.

All new trader's can also take participate in this thread. Here we all can focus on Euro/Gbp pair and can share our experience with each other. New trader's can learn more about the Euro/Gbp currency pair from this thread. Hope we all will give our best regrading Euro/Gbp market analysis. Lest start this thread.

As we can see that Euro/GBP market is doing trade in a range market for now. If market will reach again 7800 and 7770 from here then I will recommend to buy. check this

Attachment 11740

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    EURGbp is one of the most dangerous pair as it is very much ranging all the time. It is correlated with EURUSD and GBPUSD as both contains EUR and GBP. SO if you want to make money with it you must have a good strategy that is ranging rather than trending.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    As at the moment, the EUR/GBP is in downtrend as you can see on the chart below and the that started on 8th of April 2016 and for the past fifteen days , the pair has moved almost 360 pips but there is a railway track being formed which suggests a temporary correction at the door and if that area holds , the pair may go up for correction but that does not mean the market is ready to reverse. I will be more comfortable to buy this pair if I see a good buy order at that support area that is shown below

EURGBPDaily.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    For now am confuse about this pair, so I have stay clear from it until I find a good support area, the pair was moving same direction with eurusd before, but not I think that has change so I don't have a perfect view for this pair now, well if anyone have any good idea what this pair movement will be this week let him or her share with us here, for me am not sure where it will be moving to for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i am a fan of this pair i think that is the best pair to trade with and trading using price action will be profitable .his moves is so simple and you can predict his move easily using price action so i like trading with this pair so much because it is so simple and so fast so like it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    hello guys
    i don`t really like to trade on small time frame like 1 hour . but when i check EUR/GBP pair
    i found very good chance to enter long position with target 66 pips ,and stop lose 20 to 33 pips
    please check the chart and be careful and don`t forget the money management
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    I Trust In The God

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    This Two currency 💱 are almost the same strength you ha e to know that the news that come out are almost similar to each other trading this pair currency pair is that it doesn't have alot of movement but you have to know when trading you have to make sure see

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    EURGBP there is always something we know that works well for the right rate that we know out there we have to ull a number of things well for the right idea we know out there we.it has a bearing aspext it being that it is having EUR weakening so look at a bearish form

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]As we can see now that Euro Gbp already hit the strong support point 0.7780 and its already break this point too I think weekly chart is looking more bearish from here , Daily chart showing that there could be a reversal from here but weekly chart saying opposite of it.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    eurgbp.jpg

The pair still have the strength to go north at least to the point where it will form a double top at the price level where I put the horizontal line and I will be prudent not to chase the rise here and wait until the price gets to the target level and see how price reacts to that level before I can know what to do . I am on wait mode on this currency pair

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    The pair still have the strength to go north at least to the point where it will form a double top at the price level where I put the horizontal line and I will be prudent not to chase the rise here and wait until the price gets to the target level and see how price reacts to that level before I can know what to do . I am on wait mode on this currency pair
    For now it might even go to the south. If you want to check the market's condition then you need to stay updated with the article50 in this trade since it seems that Britain will face a hard time to get out from the market. And that only means that it might just went down quite big and the dip might not be unstoppable for now.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast