Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Euro/Gbp Analysis

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Euro/Gbp Analysis

Euro/Gbp also a very good currency pair many trader's like to do trade on this pair. As we can see that movement of this pair is not much high rather than other currency pairs. I love to do trade in Euro/Gbp pair. Hope you all will take participate in this thread and will try to post your analysis, signals, too here.

All new trader's can also take participate in this thread. Here we all can focus on Euro/Gbp pair and can share our experience with each other. New trader's can learn more about the Euro/Gbp currency pair from this thread. Hope we all will give our best regrading Euro/Gbp market analysis. Lest start this thread.

As we can see that Euro/GBP market is doing trade in a range market for now. If market will reach again 7800 and 7770 from here then I will recommend to buy. check this

Euro GBP.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks to post here Earnperfect you can also post your analysis about Euro/Gbp I am very thankful you for this. Today I not able to get any update about euro/gbp analysis. You post it in a very good way, I was busy in some work so not posted in these threads, soon I will start to post again in my 3 forex digest section threads

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Market still playing in range since couple of months. In this Daily chart picture I posted good support and resistance points which will help you to know about the next movement about the market. Along with it I am posting weekly chart also for more clarification

Euro Gbp.JPG

Euro gbp 2.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    this blue region of this pair may remember us of the SF box which comes after a good journey of hot fight between bears and bulls . it may refers to that the coming is more hot completion . we should get ready to it and make our effort to prepare a good balance and a good margin to trade this SF box . so we will wait . the next stage

EURGBP.mH1.png

- - - Updated - - -

this blue region of this pair may remember us of the SF box which comes after a good journey of hot fight between bears and bulls . it may refers to that the coming is more hot completion . we should get ready to it and make our effort to prepare a good balance and a good margin to trade this SF box . so we will wait . the next stage

EURGBP.mH1.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Market still holding this range market, 0.7800, and 0.7770 both are strong support point, let see what happen next, waiting for a reversal check this:

Euro Gbp.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As we can see now that Euro Gbp already hit the strong support point 0.7770 and its already break this point too I think weekly chart is looking more bearish from here , Daily chart showing that there could be a reversal from here but weekly chart saying opposite of it.

Euro Gbp.JPG

Euro Gbp weekly.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Market is already over sold right now as I told last time that in daily chart there was still some confusion about the market direction, Today after new year we can see a great reversal in daily chart. Waiting for the Monday market now check this:

Euro Gbp.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    For now market is at 0.7811 point, as we can see in the chart that market is still holding the strong support points, let see

Euro GBP new.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Marketplace nevertheless actively playing within variety because month or two. With this Every day graph image We submitted great assistance as well as opposition factors that will help you learn about the following motion concerning the marketplace. Together with this I'm publishing every week graph additionally with regard to much more clarification

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    This pair is not moving with harmonic with XXXUSD. This pair is not being affected by the bearish strengthen about USD. I think easy to trade if there are long term trend. But I think this pair is not so hard to predict. I have captured this pair, it seem more interesting about reversal to bullish.

image sharing sites

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast