Aud/Nzd Analysis - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Aud/Nzd Analysis

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Aud/Nzd Analysis

Hello guys I am making this thread regarding Aud/Nzd currency pair discussion in this thread we will discuss about the Aud/Nzd market analysis, market discussion, and signals. But keep in mind that you have to always post a screenshot before posting any signal regarding this currency pair.

If there will be any signal without a screenshot then it will create many doubts in our mind regarding the market analysis. So our signal, should be proper shown by a screenshot. And if you have no signal regarding this market then you can just only share about your view regarding the market.

Aud/Nzd market is looking in a bearish zone from here. as we can see in the chart that this market already break the strong support point that is 0.9155 now market is looking forward to lower area 1.07720, 1.06496

Attachment 11739

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    ENsIfab.jpg
    market is confusing how ever on the weekly chart i have seem market support and resistance and all the support are major which is very much difficult to break how ever there is good opportunity to buy from here with money management if it break the suport then take another entry fromo another support it will surely give profit :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    The market is very quiet during the last 2.5 months. Responsible scalping can be, therefore, recommended for fixing small profits. The present rate is slightly below 100-day MA line.

222.jpg

My current TP at 1.08 is about to be hit. I do not expect further rate decrease, as there are no fundamental factors to foster it. Increase to 1.089 is quite possible (based on the resistance levels analysis).

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345