Aud/Nzd Analysis - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aud/Nzd Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Bullish is now on the top trend. The pair is breaking out the upper trendline. When the price is targetting more hikes rate. The upper limited to 1.0991. the first support is on the price of 1.0731, and extending the support of 1.0368. It means the chart is move very well. It can be good as trader prefer to take along term trades on AUDNZD. It can make the chart go better,
    Bullish means the trend will be most likely going up and most of the market are buying into the pair. There are no indication the current market is on the top or not just with that alone too. And then trend traders will be able to make their own calls in here after seeing them too as they can learn and try to improve on their own with it.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Bullish means the trend will be most likely going up and most of the market are buying into the pair. There are no indication the current market is on the top or not just with that alone too. And then trend traders will be able to make their own calls in here after seeing them too as they can learn and try to improve on their own with it.
    Based on my own trading analysis. The current pair AUDNZD is making reversal bullish on the trading system. AUDNZD has touched the support level and then AUDNZD is start to make the reversal. You can see on my trading system, AUDNZD is ready to make extend long bullish. Please look at my trading analysis below
    I use majorly on daily trading chart and it makes me to determine the major trend of the current price

Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Based on my own trading analysis. The current pair AUDNZD is making reversal bullish on the trading system. AUDNZD has touched the support level and then AUDNZD is start to make the reversal. You can see on my trading system, AUDNZD is ready to make extend long bullish. Please look at my trading analysis below
    I use majorly on daily trading chart and it makes me to determine the major trend of the current price
    I thought about that too and i am buying this pair rather big last night. but i lost the trade and it seems the trade will be uncertain for quite a lot of time for now. I will prefer to avoid this pair from now on since the market is volatile when the open gap and market change happen around the closing time.

as i can see the pair is going down more as the udnzd break the resistance may be it is good idea to wait till it prove the bearish look then we can enter the short trade but be careful please as based on my experience the price may retrace quickly , better calculate the fundamental situation and put it on your mind to enter the trade

Trader
    I use the easy trading analysis on AUDNZD because this pair is not favourite in my trading. I decide to use the Ichimoku trading analysis, because this indicator is complete to make sell entry point and also exit point. Based on my trading analysis on hourly chart, this pair would make another bullish again with the limited range. Please check my trade based on the Ichimoku trading analysis.

We are waiting on the price to touch the clouds of the Ichimoku and then make buy only.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by zank haidar View Post
    Yesterday the AUDJPY pair fell
    Currently MA 5 (yellow line) and MA 10 (red line) are above MA 50 (blue line)
    Parabolic is under candle stick
    So it can be concluded to this day most likely AUDJPY pair will rise
    Today for AUDJPY should be BUY
    after getting the quick move upward, the AUDJPY is moving downtrend with the good velocity, it feels good to understand these point. I think all trader must follow the best way to eliminate the bad factor of the fundamental analysis and just focus on the technical analysis only, the technical analysis is better than any fundamental analysis. Fundamental analysis is full of the market perception and market deception

The aud / nzd is going on a downtrend for this trading session . After a consolidation around the 1.0890 level , it will go down for the 1.0850 resistance . Then it might go again for an uptrend on the us sessio this afternoon and go back to the normal trend , set previously . SL should be set around the 1.0920 level and TP around the 1.0870 level .

Trader
    Aud/NZD is a good currency pair for long-term trades.at the end of 2017, it was in full uptrend at 1.12+ and take too time to comes down. after coming in the downtrend it reached 1.04 level it is recent low and again the market is now in an uptrend and looking more up in next days. now the market is round about 1.09 level next target is 1.11 if it breaks this point than next target will be 1.15

waiting to sell at 1.1250

Quote Originally Posted by morwenna View Post
    waiting to sell at 1.1250
    Indeed, 1.1250 is the level that can be the starting area to open sell positions with the expectation the price will be reversal, or at least we can expect for a pullback from this area because 1.1250 is near from last year's high price. The highest price of the last few years is between 1.1284 - 1.1454. This area can be a good zone to open short positions, although the price will break out bullish from this area, at least there will be a pullback first from this area as a strong resistance.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast