Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aud/Nzd Analysis

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Aud/Nzd Analysis

Hello guys I am making this thread regarding Aud/Nzd currency pair discussion in this thread we will discuss about the Aud/Nzd market analysis, market discussion, and signals. But keep in mind that you have to always post a screenshot before posting any signal regarding this currency pair.

If there will be any signal without a screenshot then it will create many doubts in our mind regarding the market analysis. So our signal, should be proper shown by a screenshot. And if you have no signal regarding this market then you can just only share about your view regarding the market.

Aud/Nzd market is looking in a bearish zone from here. as we can see in the chart that this market already break the strong support point that is 0.9155 now market is looking forward to lower area 1.07720, 1.06496

Attachment 11739

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    [QUOTE][url=http://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=x5wjr6jftxqx7f6jim5z.jpg][img]http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/5/w/j/x5wjr6jftxqx7f6jim5z_s.jpg[/img][/url][/QUOTE]
    In this session after Open Sydney Market hour 11/15/2016,I will analysis chart AUDNZD by Indicator Alligator.The price below Gator Teeth the red color and Gator Lips The yellow color. Beside that the price at below open market hour Sydney around 1.0608 and close London 11/14/2016 around 1.0636 ,So the price maybe will down position with the target poin around Fibo 75 (1.0572). Stop loss upper Tokyo open market hour or cut loss if the price playing upper indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    [lang=ar]My dear brother, thank you for this contribution to explain and clarify this information about cadnzd
    Overall participation of good and useful information to contribute and responses Honourable Members
    We wish you More Posts value in this blessed Forum .... accept greetings[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sami40 View Post
    [lang=ar]My dear brother, thank you for this contribution to explain and clarify this information about cadnzd
    Overall participation of good and useful information to contribute and responses Honourable Members
    We wish you More Posts value in this blessed Forum .... accept greetings[/lang]
    And i think you are the one with less quality post in here and you are in a dire need to change that too. You should realize this is AUD/NZD analysis not CAD/NZD. i don't know either you are checking the thread properly and write your response with that or you are just spamming around the forum. Change it for the better next time!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I'm going to update next about the AUD/NZD. As the AUD has been overbought and rallied too far, this pair might went down to 1.02 level in short term. It is just AUD might not survive from USD rate hike in december and market should start pricing in and anticipating the event before anything happen again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    [QUOTE][url=http://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=xcjz7jx6v8g5a532992gg.jpg][img]http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/c/j/z/xcjz7jx6v8g5a532992gg_s.jpg[/img][/url][/QUOTE]
    In this session after Open Sydney Market hour 11/21/2016,I will analysis chart AUDNZD by Indicator Alligator.The price below Gator Teeth the red color and Gator Lips The yellow color and Alligator jaws the blue color. Beside that the price at below open market hour Sydney around 1.0478 , So the price maybe will down position with the target poin around Fibo 0.0 (1.0442). Stop loss upper Sydney open market hour or cut loss if the price playing upper indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    I took a sell entry on Euro-Gbp last Friday ( 18/11/2016), grabbed few pips by selling the pair. However, the pair did not move as much as I had expected. The pair made a head and shoulder pattern on the 4 hourly chart. More importantly, the price has broken the neck line. This means the pair is ready to down. However, there is not much space to go at the moment. You might as well wait to take entry on the pair if you trade on the 4 hourly chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sharabela View Post
    I took a sell entry on Euro-Gbp last Friday ( 18/11/2016), grabbed few pips by selling the pair. However, the pair did not move as much as I had expected. The pair made a head and shoulder pattern on the 4 hourly chart. More importantly, the price has broken the neck line. This means the pair is ready to down. However, there is not much space to go at the moment. You might as well wait to take entry on the pair if you trade on the 4 hourly chart.
    I might just say that many banks or insider is discussing about selling this pair at the current moment as they are looking at the potential for this pair to go as low as 0.81 but this might be a rather long term trade. ANd certainly, it will got a lot of good basis such as a delay in Brexit or another new exit from EU union, not like your analysis. But just reminding you that this is the thread to discuss about AUD/NZD so you are posting at the wrong place.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I'm going to make a small update for AUD/NZD for now. This pair has corrected a lot to the upside and lossing some steam of it. I believe this pair will further going to the downside due to an overbought AUD. It will goes as low as 1.02 or even lower. As for now, i'm going to target 1.02 as my medium term trade as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i see it will up to price 0.7629 so we can buy now and stop loss will be 0.7535
    and when price get taregt we can sell agien and taregt will be 0.7509 and stop loss it 0.7655
    audusd.jpg

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by mido_elmasry View Post
    i see it will up to price 0.7629 so we can buy now and stop loss will be 0.7535
    and when price get taregt we can sell agien and taregt will be 0.7509 and stop loss it 0.7655
    audusd.jpg
    Bullish is now on the top trend. The pair is breaking out the upper trendline. When the price is targetting more hikes rate. The upper limited to 1.0991. the first support is on the price of 1.0731, and extending the support of 1.0368. It means the chart is move very well. It can be good as trader prefer to take along term trades on AUDNZD. It can make the chart go better,

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast