Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aud/Nzd Analysis.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Aud/Nzd Analysis.

Hello guys I am making this thread regarding Aud/Nzd currency pair discussion in this thread we will discuss about the Aud/Nzd market analysis, market discussion, and signals. But keep in mind that you have to always post a screenshot before posting any signal regarding this currency pair.

If there will be any signal without a screenshot then it will create many doubts in our mind regarding the market analysis. So our signal, should be proper shown by a screenshot. And if you have no signal regarding this market then you can just only share about your view regarding the market.

Aud/Nzd market is looking in a bearish zone from here. as we can see in the chart that this market already break the strong support point that is 0.9155 now market is looking forward to lower area 1.07720, 1.06496

Aud Nzd.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As I mentioned last time in my thread that Aud/Nzd market was looking bearish form there now we can see the current market is 1.07921. Next target could be 1.6487 area, waiting for that now. Check this

Aud Nzd new.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As I mentioned last time that next target should 1.6487 you can check market now. I already touched my target now we can see that there are some strong support points from where market can take a reversal. Check this graph hope this will help you to know about the next movement of the market

Aud Nzd.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As we can see in the chart that market is still holding the strong support point zone that is. 1.04948 but if we will look at the weekly chart then market is looking more bearish from here. Weekly chart not showing any sign of a reversal from here:

Aud Nzd.JPG

Aud Nzd weekly.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Aud/Nzd market is looking very bearish from here, its very important to know that this type it will be dangerous to do trade in this pair because already break the strong support point 1.0438 and going down we should wait for a good market condition for better market execution check this:

Aud Nzd.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Aud/Nzd daily chart looking interesting because daily chart market already take a pullback and hope from here we will able to see a up rally in coming days and months, its already hit the low area of many year's, on the other hand market look very positive last day and there was a bullish movement in H1 time frame lets see

Aud Nzd daily chart.JPG

Aud Nzd H1.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Today market is looking bullish and from here there should be a long term reversal, because market already over sold and RSI also showing that market should go up from here now, Waiting for a good correction I think this could be a better time to enter

Aud Nzd new.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

We can see in the monthly chart that market is already touch the strong monthly chart major support points,

Aud Nzd monthly.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hope soon we will see a great reversal movement from this point now, because market already holding the strong monthly support points, Market already hit the monthly chart lower point, and there are many major support points.

Aud Nzd.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    These days marketplace is actually searching bullish as well as through right here there must be an extended phrase change, simply because marketplace currently more than offered as well as RSI additionally displaying which marketplace is going upward through right here right now, Awaiting a great modification I believe this may be a much better time for you to key in.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    This pair is looking good on since last year. This month this pair will meet its support line. Please take a look my picture below. I hope the reversal area will occur in this year. AUD is now underway on bearish trend. And AUD bearish weakness. We must stay confident on this pair of AUDNZD.

windows 7 screenshot

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast