Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Aud/Usd analysis

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Aud/Usd analysis

I am making this thread for those trader's who like to do trade in Aud/Usd pair in this thread we will discuss about Aud/Usd market analysis I will post my own view regarding the market. And along with it you have to also share your opinion regarding the Aud/Usd Currency pair.

Aud/Usd is a basic major currency pair. And I think most of all trader's like to do trade in this pair that's why I am opening this thread to discuss about Aud/Usd market. Hope we all will grow this thread by our discussion, analysis, etc.

There are many good trader's in this forum and I want to request them that they can also share their analysis about Aud/Usd market.

As we can see in the chart that Market break already the strong support in the chart from here market is looking more bearsh to me now.

Attachment 11738

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Australia sends out wares, for the most part of metals, for example, iron and copper. The ware blast kept Australia out of retreat for around 25 years, getting a charge out of the mining blast identified with Chinese development. While the mining blast has likely topped with respect to development, the segment still produces a considerable amount, as China has a delicate landing.

AUD/USD Recent Moves[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    The AUDUSD pair shows slight bearish bias since morning on its way for potential test to the key support 0.7604, and as long as the price is above this level, our bullish overview will remain active for today, waiting to head towards 0.7739 initially.

Stochastic shows positive signals that support the expectations of rising, reminding you that breaching the targeted level will extend the bullish wave to reach 0.7900 as a next main station.

Expected trading range for today is between 0.7580 support and 0.7739

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by davidguetta22 View Post
    The AUDUSD pair shows slight bearish bias since morning on its way for potential test to the key support 0.7604, and as long as the price is above this level, our bullish overview will remain active for today, waiting to head towards 0.7739 initially.

Stochastic shows positive signals that support the expectations of rising, reminding you that breaching the targeted level will extend the bullish wave to reach 0.7900 as a next main station.

Expected trading range for today is between 0.7580 support and 0.7739
    I do not agree which this pair would make bearish bias, because this trading on AUDUSD seems to make another buy order only, this pair just break the resistance area and want to make another buy order only. Please check this chart and you want to make another buy order only, I also write the level of the potential buy on this chart.
    I also want to make another buy order only and use the correction as retracement of the chart

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Aud Usd currency we seems it Australian dollar as we can see D1 resistance has broken now its journey is toward up side in chart you can see now aud usd is now up from here, i think audusd will deep more higher fundamentaly the australian economy is no down in future

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    In recent times, the AUD/USD has been changing to the downside. The price checked the 0.7171 level. As indicated by the H1 time period, I found the end of the adjustment up (unpredictable composition 2) out of sight, which is an indication that they are in charge. I also found the breaking of the key line of sight help line, which is another indication of deficiency. My recommendation is to be attentive to business offers. Descending targets are set at the cost of 0.7143 and at the cost of 0.7086.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The Australian dollar has kept on exchanging a descending channel against the US dollar. The money match tried the lower furthest reaches of the channel at 0.7070 amid the finish of the past session.

On the off chance that everything is the equivalent, it is likely that the descending development will proceed inside this session. The conceivable focus for the AUD/USD cash combine will be in the month to month S2 at 0.6950.

In any case, it is imperative to harden the main priority that the distribution of US macroeconomic information. UU Scheduled at 12:30 GMT could assume a vital job with respect to this present conversion scale.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    AUD/USD is in a strong bearish trend as the market is trading at a minimum of 32 months.

AUD/USD is approaching the round figure of 0.7000 since the market is on a steep bear leg. The RSI and the stochastic are deeply oversold, while the MACD is in negative territory.

The main downward targets are the figure of 0.7000 and 0.6830 (minimum of January 15, 2016) in a strong break below the figure of 0.7000. On the other hand, a break above 0.7085 (September 11th low) could carry out an upward correction.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Cardenas View Post
    AUD/USD is in a strong bearish trend as the market is trading at a minimum of 32 months.

AUD/USD is approaching the round figure of 0.7000 since the market is on a steep bear leg. The RSI and the stochastic are deeply oversold, while the MACD is in negative territory.

The main downward targets are the figure of 0.7000 and 0.6830 (minimum of January 15, 2016) in a strong break below the figure of 0.7000. On the other hand, a break above 0.7085 (September 11th low) could carry out an upward correction.
    personally am on a bullish trend on this pair on 4hr,though am not aiming to hold mine position for long as i only enter into the trade at 0.7086 and my target with the pair is to leave at 0.7177,that is my take profit area,my stop loss is at 0.7037.though if the bullish position is still strong as at 0.7177 i will extend my take profit to 0.7223 area.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 120
    The next week is expected to be bullish, according to general wisdom. AUD has already increased significantly both versus JPY and EUR. It is rather probable that the trend continues until bad news from AUD arrive.

During the next week, RBA statements will matter most.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think the Aussie / Dollar will first head to the 0.7169 area and then the trend will start gradually rising until we reach 0.7650 and in the long run or in the short term it will move up from 0.7169 to 0.7340 and then start We will work until we reach the area of 0.7650 and it may take to reach this area in the middle of the next 12 months

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234