Aud/Usd analysis - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aud/Usd analysis

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Aud/Usd analysis

I am making this thread for those trader's who like to do trade in Aud/Usd pair in this thread we will discuss about Aud/Usd market analysis I will post my own view regarding the market. And along with it you have to also share your opinion regarding the Aud/Usd Currency pair.

Aud/Usd is a basic major currency pair. And I think most of all trader's like to do trade in this pair that's why I am opening this thread to discuss about Aud/Usd market. Hope we all will grow this thread by our discussion, analysis, etc.

There are many good trader's in this forum and I want to request them that they can also share their analysis about Aud/Usd market.

As we can see in the chart that Market break already the strong support in the chart from here market is looking more bearsh to me now.

Attachment 11738

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    in Period daily . The currency pair Aud/Usd I expect to rise

p_303rtfw91.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Nah, it is bound to go down for now. The current AUD will go down because commodities are going down right now. With a lower commodity price, this pair might not got a good push to rally anymore. And Trump rally is very bullish for USD. This will make USD further goes up and this pair might got a heavy beating down in return too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    [QUOTE][url=http://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=xh918lq168bubsmzzdm3c.jpg][img]http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/h/9/1/xh918lq168bubsmzzdm3c_s.jpg[/img][/url][/QUOTE]
    Hello everybody...Today In this session after Open Tokyo Market hour 11/14/2016,I will analysis chart AUDUSD by Indicator Alligator.The price upper Gator Teeth the jellow color. Beside that the price at upper open market hour Tokyo around 106.88 and close London 04/11/2016 around 0.7554 So the price maybe will Up position with the target poin around Fibo 25 (0.7577).Stop loss below Tokyo open market hour or cut loss if the price playing below indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE][url=http://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=xvzb4pv43pe2zb2h3qwnr.jpg][img]http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/v/z/b/xvzb4pv43pe2zb2h3qwnr_s.jpg[/img][/url][/QUOTE]
    In this session after Open Sydney Market hour 11/14/2016,I will analysis chart AUDUSD by Indicator Alligator.The price upper Gator Teeth the red color and Gator Lips The green color. Beside that the price at upper open market hour Tokyo around 0.9889 and close London 11/14/2016 around 0.7540 So the price maybe will Up position with the target poin around Fibo 25 (0.7577).Stop loss below Tokyo open market hour or cut loss if the price playing below indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If there are any AUD/USD trader here then i will suggest them to pay attention to next week's FOMC meeting first and next month's NFp release. It might move this pair quite a lot and the downside from AUD/USD is pretty much expected too at this point. We need to be very careful in the positioning if we are trying to long.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    [QUOTE][url=http://www.overpic.net/viewer.php?file=x8hy4xqd5fhgdjni6tn3g.jpg][img]http://img.overpic.net/thumbs/8/h/y/x8hy4xqd5fhgdjni6tn3g_s.jpg[/img][/url][/QUOTE]
    In this session after Open Sydney Market hour 11/21/2016,I will analysis chart AUDUSD by Indicator Alligator.The price below Gator Teeth the red color and Gator Lips The yellow color and Alligator jaws the blue color. Beside that the price at below open market hour Sydney around 0.7329 and close London 11/18/2016 around 0.7343 ,So the price maybe will down position with the target poin around Fibo -0.25(0.7265). Stop loss upper Sydney open market hour or cut loss if the price playing upper indicator Alligator.We can make SL+1 if we have made the profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7
    As you have mentioned that Aud-Usd is a basic currency pair, which offers many entries for the traders. One of the reason could be the pair is correlated with the Aud, and their business hour starts at first in the world. Thus, signal comes early and we have the whole day to trade with the trend. At the moemnt, 11/21/2016 Aud-Usd is on strong sell trend. I am eyeing on the pair for a upside correction, to go short on the pair this week.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Aud / USD is a great pair to trade , was great for selling but right now at the movement today (21 November 2016) it is in process of correction after touching its daily support level. I think right now pair is not good for buying or selling .traders should wait for clear indications of the directions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shahji View Post
    Aud / USD is a great pair to trade , was great for selling but right now at the movement today (21 November 2016) it is in process of correction after touching its daily support level. I think right now pair is not good for buying or selling .traders should wait for clear indications of the directions.
    Yeah, i agree about that. This is a good selling momentum since the price rallied for a bit. This will present us a good timing to re-enter the short and the longer run target is 0.65 in my eyes though. After we have reached that price, a great caution will be needed because i do not know where they might go from that point onwards.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    For now i'm going to update my analysis about AUD/USD. This pair will still go to 0.65 line in my eyes and nothing changes at all. The recent rally in here will be a selling chance but surely that means you need to handle the negative swap all along the way. So, that is why traders will need to think twice before making such decisions first.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast