Aud/Usd analysis - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aud/Usd analysis

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

Aud/Usd analysis

I am making this thread for those trader's who like to do trade in Aud/Usd pair in this thread we will discuss about Aud/Usd market analysis I will post my own view regarding the market. And along with it you have to also share your opinion regarding the Aud/Usd Currency pair.

Aud/Usd is a basic major currency pair. And I think most of all trader's like to do trade in this pair that's why I am opening this thread to discuss about Aud/Usd market. Hope we all will grow this thread by our discussion, analysis, etc.

There are many good trader's in this forum and I want to request them that they can also share their analysis about Aud/Usd market.

As we can see in the chart that Market break already the strong support in the chart from here market is looking more bearsh to me now.

Attachment 11738

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    AUDUSD recently showing good signs in the market through which you can make good money. The pair is normally trending at the moment and if you want to make money through it you must make money with proper ways. A trend trading strategy is very much needed though.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    I am making this thread for those trader's who like to do trade in Aud/Usd pair in this thread we will discuss about Aud/Usd market analysis I will post my own view regarding the market. And along with it you have to also share your opinion regarding the Aud/Usd Currency pair.

Aud/Usd is a basic major currency pair. And I think most of all trader's like to do trade in this pair that's why I am opening this thread to discuss about Aud/Usd market. Hope we all will grow this thread by our discussion, analysis, etc.

There are many good trader's in this forum and I want to request them that they can also share their analysis about Aud/Usd market.

As we can see in the chart that Market break already the strong support in the chart from here market is looking more bearsh to me now.
    You are very correct, the support level appears to have been broken and this will make the pairs to make a new low. I will be looking for a good opportunity to short this market because trading against the trend could cause you to lose your hard earned money . I will plan a good sell order with good risk and money management because that is what determines how long a trader will stay long in trading business

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 09-05-2016 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Del picture

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    the price now at this time of writing this post is .0.6975 the price can be regarded as a bottom fro this pair in which we may think of buy as a sign fro reversal . but when we read about the up coming data related to the usd we may notice that there is a very positive data.

AUDUSDH1.png

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    According to that chart there things that you have to know is that this trend is strong if the candle is sell or the you have to wait until you see the sign to buy that is if you see a doji that is a candle with two wicks you have to make sure that if it will be swinging up that is best time to buy the pair

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It is so clear that the pir is following a clear down trend way so this idea can encourage us to find the best manner for the trading depending on the news we follow of the economic calendar which may help us to wait for the best point to trade at . by breaking the level 0.7610 it is a good point to enter sell .

AUDUSDH1.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    1 thing that I know about trading forex is that we have to build ups the righ source we know of the good is to work in forex in the right way we know we have to work and properly know how good we are in trading forex in the right ways

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the Australian dollar seems to have a lot of the weakness in front of a lot of other currencies . I think that it may influenced by some events which had happened related to the Australian dollar . also we may find some relations between the Chinese data and the Australian dollar it s a very positive relation

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    aud went up o much yesterday based on oil increase. when did aud become major producer of oil??? full time jobs continues to go down and is only being increased in part time job increase.
    AUD is so overpriced. this 1.5% interest rate is not the big carry trade it used to be 4 years back when it was at 6%. this is a country where full time jobs are being lost and these people are finding jobs as part timers. there is no real savings from these jobs and definitely will be retail problems from lack of income. it should be really at 66 however, until december it will be at 73 End of the year we can see aud/usd 0.7250

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by princerana View Post
    aud went up o much yesterday based on oil increase. when did aud become major producer of oil??? full time jobs continues to go down and is only being increased in part time job increase.
    AUD is so overpriced. this 1.5% interest rate is not the big carry trade it used to be 4 years back when it was at 6%. this is a country where full time jobs are being lost and these people are finding jobs as part timers. there is no real savings from these jobs and definitely will be retail problems from lack of income. it should be really at 66 however, until december it will be at 73 End of the year we can see aud/usd 0.7250
    It is actually because AUD's current data is still not too bad and it is rallying because of the rally from the other commodities. As we can see that GOld and other commodities has become lower, with that AUD is not sustainable at current level and it might go down quite a lot. We need to be prepared for another downside in the end, just wait.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    AUD/USD is good for sell because the price is very close to the resistance and that level seems to be holding for now and that makes it very significant though there could be possibility of price rally for it to come down heavily. A good forex trader will see that as an opportunity to join the sell market and you must make sure that you manage your risk properly in trading

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast