Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aud/Usd analysis

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Aud/Usd analysis

I am making this thread for those trader's who like to do trade in Aud/Usd pair in this thread we will discuss about Aud/Usd market analysis I will post my own view regarding the market. And along with it you have to also share your opinion regarding the Aud/Usd Currency pair.

Aud/Usd is a basic major currency pair. And I think most of all trader's like to do trade in this pair that's why I am opening this thread to discuss about Aud/Usd market. Hope we all will grow this thread by our discussion, analysis, etc.

There are many good trader's in this forum and I want to request them that they can also share their analysis about Aud/Usd market.

As we can see in the chart that Market break already the strong support in the chart from here market is looking more bearsh to me now.

Aud USD.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    what amazing trend which we can see on the Aud Usd . it is a very strong and old too . we shouldn`t simply think of any places or trades or buy now at all until the trend will be broken . it is so danger if we enter against this massive trend .fundamentally the Australian economy has no plans to recover now

AUDUSD.mH1.png

- - - Updated - - -

what amazing trend which we can see on the Aud Usd . it is a very strong and old too . we shouldn`t simply think of any places or trades or buy now at all until the trend will be broken . it is so danger if we enter against this massive trend .fundamentally the Australian economy has no plans to recover now

AUDUSD.mH1.png

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I think there is no copy paste allowed in this section so try to give your own opinion only.

- - - Updated - - -

As we can see that market sill looking more bearish, as we can see in monthly chart that its still looking bearish from here, in long term goal target is looking around to 0.7000 point check this monthly chart.

Aud Usd.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Aud Market is still bearish yesterday there was not much movement in this pair, As we can see that long term chart's are still bearish so for now I am just waiting for a good correction, only after that I can take a good decision about it. check this weekly chart

Aud Usd.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I just check the monthly chart in Aud/Usd pair and there is a strong support point from here we can see a reversal. Just waiting for the correction lets see:

Aud usd new.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As we can see that Aud/Usd already break the support point in monthly chart, Now market is looking more bearish from here, as a long term target we can focus on 1.7000 level. H4 and daily chart also looking more bearish.

Aud usd new.JPG

Aud usd new 2.JPG

Aud usd 3.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    exactly what incredible pattern that we are able to observe about the Aud United states dollar. it's a quite strong as well as aged as well. all of us shouldn`t merely think about any kind of locations or even deals or even purchase right now whatsoever before pattern is going to be damaged. it's therefore threat in the event that all of us key in from this substantial pattern. essentially the actual Aussie economic climate doesn't have programs to recuperate right now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    This pair is moving like a rain drop from the sky. SInce 2013 AUDUSD has bearsih momentum. I think AUDUSD will come to deep down more lower in this year. AUDUSD is now undersay on bearish momentum after the fed quit his quantitative easing in the last quarter on 2014.
    Please take a look at my picture

adult image

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah long term Monthly chart still showing a week signal for Aud/Usd. I was just checking the weekly chart of Aud/Usd I think market still holding the strong support point in weekly chart. And we can see a reversal from this strong support point let see sir. This is a strong support area and market can move upward from here

Aud Usd.JPG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    the Australian dollar seems to have a lot of the weakness in front of a lot of other currencies . I think that it may influenced by some events which had happened related to the Australian dollar . also we may find some relations between the Chinese data and the Australian dollar it s a very positive relation

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast