AUD/USD Analysis - Page 13
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: AUD/USD Analysis

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by princerana View Post
    AUD/USD hot day got this pair .aud trade balance hi impact news .what will trade do ??.buy or sell .i go for buy .
    Today, there are many high impact news of the market, and there are Parliamentary election of the UK and also the ECB press conference about the interest rate. I think the data release form the Australia is not big impact news due to the another impact news in another country news release. So, you must wait for more long time until tonight wait for the news from the EURO ZONE
    Please check forex calendar

Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Today, there are many high impact news of the market, and there are Parliamentary election of the UK and also the ECB press conference about the interest rate. I think the data release form the Australia is not big impact news due to the another impact news in another country news release. So, you must wait for more long time until tonight wait for the news from the EURO ZONE
    It is very wise not to trade when you have seen such condition actually. You need to know when it will be rather dangerous to trade under such condition too. The impact in the news themselves need to get a cross check so things will be done with a safer manner and we can trade with ease by that all.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    It is very wise not to trade when you have seen such condition actually. You need to know when it will be rather dangerous to trade under such condition too. The impact in the news themselves need to get a cross check so things will be done with a safer manner and we can trade with ease by that all.
    I do not prefer to use trading news. I trade based on technical majorly, lately I more trust to technical analysis. When I use fundamental trading it depends on the news which will coming out of that day, but I also consider news as the major parameter how the trading those day can be more predicted or not. So the big news can help me out to determine the trading analysis helper

AUD/USD this currency pair now moving below 0.7700, and it's looking strong bearish. I think this pair can test 0.7500 this price between few days.AUD/USD very suitable trading symbol in the forex market.this comodity currency pair always attracted me.
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    AUDUSD oscillates around SMA 50, which is a good resistance to last positive price attempts, while Stochastic is losing its positive momentum again to approach overbought areas. Therefore, i believe that opportunities are available to resume the bearish trend in the coming sessions, Test the 0.7633 initiallyaud usd.jpg
    Last edited by ibrahimshahpop; 11-12-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Trader
    The AUDUSD is trading in a bearish tone to press 0.7633 pivotal support in an attempt to confirm its breach, supporting the continuation of the downside scenario over the coming period, where our next target is at 0.7516 Noting that the continuation of the expected decline depends on stability below 0.7727.

aud usd.jpg
    Last edited by ibrahimshahpop; 11-13-2017 at 11:00 AM.

Banned
    AUD USD now is in down trend . as we see in the picture of chart now it's moving down channel . but there is a support level at 0.7575 to 0.7570 so expect that the price will have continuation movement to downward then if the price break the price 0.7573 then it will go away . or it will rebound to up again . to retest the level B
    unnamed (1).png

My bias on AUDUSD by and large still remains bullish because the price has been consolidation above the support level for the past five days and this you can see on daily chart . As long as that level holds , I will not change my bias on the pair but we need to understand that there is no sure thing in forex trading . Anything may happen that will alter the market sentiment but my reference point on the pair is that support level and I am already on long on the pair with the stop loss 50 pips below the support level 0.7638

Trader
    the pair will continue going up as this appears on the weekly chart and so i expect more movement in the bullish direction, the pair may go down just for retracemet then it will return again to move up in the next weeks, the next week may we see range movement of the market or it may continue moving in bullish direction.

the pair is moving in a clear up trend direction . and also there can not be near points to stop at . may be the level at 0.79 the nearest top the price can reflect at . and also the trading will depend on the next news related to the usd and the aud in general . for many reasons we can find some strength on this pair can ;lead up to 0.8000

AUDUSDH4.jpg

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast