AUD/USD Analysis - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: AUD/USD Analysis

Banned
    Peace, mercy and blessings of God Almighty
    this analysis van be raight or va, be wrong becaus there is nwes today of tramp this is why the prix can
    move fast up or down according to the anterview of tramp
    Good luck in your trades and brother lucrative My dear

hi there everyone
    the AUD/USD on the short term is retracing on the hourly chart and it will continue to rise after this short pullback
    on the long terms or the 4 hours chart and the daily chart it will go up but you may consider Donald trump speech Friday it may change the trend direction or may give it a momentum

very well and i think it is bearish pair as my fundamental analysis telling me it is going down as all fundamental indicators are telling so so you better be careful if you are swing buyer , there some very powerful thread here analysing the monthly frame of it fro technical side of view of course i might be wrong but this what i think

hi guys for the audusd pair managed to hit our first target at 0.7739 and settles near it, waiting for confirming breaching this level to reinforce the expectations for more of the upside moves in the upcoming period, keeping the bullish trend expected on the intraday and short term basis.
    Our next target located at 0.7900, while holding above 0.7604 represents an important condition for the continuation of the suggested bullish trend.
    Expected trading range for today is between 0.7630 support and 0.7820

I believe the current AUD is eager for a lower level but not versus USD. USD might be weaker for a month or so and that means higher or neutral AUD/USD will be right. But there are always better options rather than AUD/USD at the current moment such as selling USD/JPY too.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I believe the current AUD is eager for a lower level but not versus USD. USD might be weaker for a month or so and that means higher or neutral AUD/USD will be right. But there are always better options rather than AUD/USD at the current moment such as selling USD/JPY too.
    I do not so like the comment with full of the assumption and free opinion without the data and quantitative reason. In my analysis, this pair is being trapped on the sideways in monthly chart.
    Please take a look my chart below. I think the pair is not going anywhere if being seen in monthly chart
    Capture_115.jpg

The price is being trapped in red line, it is not so good to make trend in AUDUSD pair

but we smaller the timeframe and then, there is sideways bouncing between support and resistance line

Capture_116.jpg

Although tha bad data we had at the start of today we find that this pair went up to a good levels . at 7800 so we may fin taht it is a good chance to trade selling from these points aims the price may reach 100 pips down to 77 for there are strong American data

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by MohaNew View Post
    Although tha bad data we had at the start of today we find that this pair went up to a good levels . at 7800 so we may fin taht it is a good chance to trade selling from these points aims the price may reach 100 pips down to 77 for there are strong American data
    In the long term trading on AUDUSD, I can bet that the price is on the way to up trend. I have the long term analysis that the AUDUSD is on the sell order in longer time frame. And from now on the pair is on the way on sideways. I think the FED hikes rate can make the weakness of the dollar and it can make the dollar loss the strength.

But based on my trading analysis upon the technical analysis, AUDUSD can make another sell order first to re touch the support horizontal line.
    Please notice my chart below
    Capture_166.jpg

AUD/USD
    AUD USD.jpg
    Audusd is long in my opinion in short term. It looks like to me it will move back up towards 0.76 today. The price might not break this level and fall back to 0.753 again. The pair has not much volatility so you can trade both levels without much risk. The overall condition of Dollar is not satisfying so if you are looking for a long term trade go for long only.

Trader
    AUDUSD
    I have no opinion about the current trading trend on EURUSD. I think the best trading strategy on AUDUSD is wait and see. AUDUSD is still on the sideways on consolidation area after the long and long term sell trend. I have written about the post since 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by Man Utd View Post
    Audusd is long in my opinion in short term. It looks like to me it will move back up towards 0.76 today. The price might not break this level and fall back to 0.753 again. The pair has not much volatility so you can trade both levels without much risk. The overall condition of Dollar is not satisfying so if you are looking for a long term trade go for long only.
    It is okay to get analysis on the small time frame and only on small range of trading days.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast