How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal? - Page 40
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504

How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?

There are many trader's in this business who are suffering to know about the meta trader 4 software. They even don't know that how they have to use indicators in their trading terminal. So I am opening a thread for them in this thread I will tell then that how they have to select an indicator in their meta trader 4 terminal. Its very simple and easy. there are following steps which you have to follow to select an indicator are follows

1.First of all you have to open your meta trader 4 terminal.
    2.After that go to the menu bar and you have to click on insert option
    3.Next step will be to click on Indicator.
    4.After that you can see there are many indicators which you can use for your trading analysis even there are many other tools also which will help you to make a good analysis in the market. This is a simple thread but helping other's is always good for our Karma.

Attachment 11732

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I expect the experienced traders to have understood this but to the beginner traders this could really be of help in choosing the indicators of their choice on the platform . But I would like to add that it is not indicators that give success but rather how much knowledge a trader has in making good use of those indicators and then manage the risks of trading to his own advantage
    They just simply need to learn each tools in the metatrader and then they will know about how to do it by themselves. naturally it will take time to learn and i will not even try to teach them about this. If they are too lazy to learn such kind of thing then they will have nothing to improve on later because they are not even trying to begin with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    They just simply need to learn each tools in the metatrader and then they will know about how to do it by themselves. naturally it will take time to learn and i will not even try to teach them about this. If they are too lazy to learn such kind of thing then they will have nothing to improve on later because they are not even trying to begin with.
    I know that beginner traders should lean things like these by themselves but you know that the purpose of this forum is to educate and enlighten one another so , it is not a crime teaching the newbie how to go about attaching technical indicators to the chart. There are so many ways by which one can learn , you may learn by yourself through reading , observation and practice and on the other hand , you may learn through someone else as he takes his time to explain things to you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I know that beginner traders should lean things like these by themselves but you know that the purpose of this forum is to educate and enlighten one another so , it is not a crime teaching the newbie how to go about attaching technical indicators to the chart
    teaching beginners are important and there is nothing bad with this, we can work hard we can do practice on base of knowledge, that is reason people give importance to knowledge because our practice must based on knowledge, so both things are necessary and both are good as well, so learn trade on demo and teach newbies as well, because if we are not teaching newbies must will lose in startup so if we deliver our knowledge to them we can do better for them

Not allowed!

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940