How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal? - Page 3
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504

How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?

There are many trader's in this business who are suffering to know about the meta trader 4 software. They even don't know that how they have to use indicators in their trading terminal. So I am opening a thread for them in this thread I will tell then that how they have to select an indicator in their meta trader 4 terminal. Its very simple and easy. there are following steps which you have to follow to select an indicator are follows

1.First of all you have to open your meta trader 4 terminal.
    2.After that go to the menu bar and you have to click on insert option
    3.Next step will be to click on Indicator.
    4.After that you can see there are many indicators which you can use for your trading analysis even there are many other tools also which will help you to make a good analysis in the market. This is a simple thread but helping other's is always good for our Karma.

Attachment 11732

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    Thanks brother its very informative i think there are alot of trader who did not know about that how to put indicators or attach them to the chart of meta trader 4 its really good thing to help newbies when i was new than i have also a lot of troubles and confusion ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 313
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    There are many trader's in this business who are suffering to know about the meta trader 4 software. They even don't know that how they have to use indicators in their trading terminal. So I am opening a thread for them in this thread I will tell then that how they have to select an indicator in their meta trader 4 terminal. Its very simple and easy. there are following steps which you have to follow to select an indicator are follows

1.First of all you have to open your meta trader 4 terminal.
    2.After that go to the menu bar and you have to click on insert option
    3.Next step will be to click on Indicator.
    4.After that you can see there are many indicators which you can use for your trading analysis even there are many other tools also which will help you to make a good analysis in the market. This is a simple thread but helping other's is always good for our Karma.

Attachment 11732
    This is a basic knowledge but very important, especially for beginners, because usually newbie would choose to learn technical analysis first, so that they will learn how to use indicators in mt4. I often use other way, I just open the navigator menu, I think many traders who use this way. Here we find some menu (accounts, indicators, expert advisors, and scripts).

2015-02-24_100630.png

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for sharing this one, yeah there are a few good ways to choose indicator's in meta trader 4 software and its also one of them. I think all newbies need a deeply learning of mt4 software because there are many features in mt4 and most of trader's not know the full features of mt4. These are the best things but very helpful.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Thanks for sharing this one, yeah there are a few good ways to choose indicator's in meta trader 4 software and its also one of them. I think all newbies need a deeply learning of mt4 software because there are many features in mt4 and most of trader's not know the full features of mt4. These are the best things but very helpful.
    I also use indicators in studying the market. I often use the moving average because it is the oldest technical modern indicators and the most often used indicator in technical analysis. it smoothes out the price fluctuation. It means it eliminates the noises and makes the chart clearer for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    I also use indicators in studying the market. I often use the moving average because it is the oldest technical modern indicators and the most often used indicator in technical analysis. it smoothes out the price fluctuation. It means it eliminates the noises and makes the chart clearer for trading.
    Couple of indicator's are enough to make a good analysis and no matter you are using moving average or any other indicator, if you are loosing indicator for trading, then there will be a good possibility make a better analysis by following clear chart. I also like moving average, I am using moving average since more than 1 year now and its pretty good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Couple of indicator's are enough to make a good analysis and no matter you are using moving average or any other indicator, if you are loosing indicator for trading, then there will be a good possibility make a better analysis by following clear chart. I also like moving average, I am using moving average since more than 1 year now and its pretty good.
    That's cool mate, that's good that you are getting a very good result from moving average on your chart. I am also using 200 EMA on my trading chart and I am using this ema since more than 3 year's now. You are right, moving average is one of the important part of our trading analysis, almost all types of trader's use moving average indicator.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    That's cool mate, that's good that you are getting a very good result from moving average on your chart. I am also using 200 EMA on my trading chart and I am using this ema since more than 3 year's now. You are right, moving average is one of the important part of our trading analysis, almost all types of trader's use moving average indicator.
    Yes I do often use the indicator, moving averages in trading. I have also made many profits from this indicator. You can earn more profit from Forex and It is the great chance for every trader to earn more money in every one life, So trade continuously with profit to make your life better.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Yes I do often use the indicator, moving averages in trading. I have also made many profits from this indicator. You can earn more profit from Forex and It is the great chance for every trader to earn more money in every one life, So trade continuously with profit to make your life better.
    If we know how to use an indicator or strategy we can get profits. I know its not easy to be successful all the time. but if we want we can be. for that we will have to fail couple of times. Then we can regain our position in this business and know what safety matters. otherwise we can no

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    If we know how to use an indicator or strategy we can get profits. I know its not easy to be successful all the time. but if we want we can be. for that we will have to fail couple of times. Then we can regain our position in this business and know what safety matters. otherwise we can no
    yes the use should had with the focus as trader to work according to plan as to work with the distinct on circumstance. to enter with the customs on market session and the decision of the currency pairs to work with. that different trader works with their personal selection to gains of the best on work to deliver returns.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Becoming successful in all trades is not essential it is enough if we succeed in most of our trades. Traders have greed that they want to profit and never lose a single trade. As a result they also try to do over-trading. For these reason trader become loose. Some trader do not want to learn just want to earn. So they fail in business . First need full concept then work.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast