How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal? - Page 2
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504

How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?

There are many trader's in this business who are suffering to know about the meta trader 4 software. They even don't know that how they have to use indicators in their trading terminal. So I am opening a thread for them in this thread I will tell then that how they have to select an indicator in their meta trader 4 terminal. Its very simple and easy. there are following steps which you have to follow to select an indicator are follows

1.First of all you have to open your meta trader 4 terminal.
    2.After that go to the menu bar and you have to click on insert option
    3.Next step will be to click on Indicator.
    4.After that you can see there are many indicators which you can use for your trading analysis even there are many other tools also which will help you to make a good analysis in the market. This is a simple thread but helping other's is always good for our Karma.

Attachment 11732

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It might look very simple or common, but I must tell you that this is what the new traders really need in this forum. After all this is the learning place for traders, and this might make them to know what they do not know, even if it is the simplest thing. This is very good information for the traders that are learning the basics.
    Yeah you are saying dear, its a simple process to learn about selecting indicator's yeah we all know that its very easy to select indicator's but there are many new forex trader's in forex who take part everyday in this business and for them its very important to lean about the basics of meta trader terminal, and for sure these basic things help a new trader in their growth

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    This is the first thing I believe all traders should know how to handle while trading the market. This gives the best to the trader, but it should be addressed very carefully. The way of choosing should come before the way of using, and this is a very good point on this thread, how thoughtful of the thread starter about this simple illustration.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks mate, Yes I think its very important to know that how we have handle forex trading market basic things in starting and later, most of trader's don't want to learn about the basic of meta trader 4 and they want to use the software at once without any proper learning and practice, so I think its essential to know about the basic things of mt4 first. Yeah Its a simple process to attach an indicator in mt4

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Dear, hukam, you have made a good help with picture to newbie to use meta trader interface. Meta trader interface is easy to use but, sometimes trader can not use the meta trader even meta trader interface is user friendly. I think you may create more thread how to use and how to apply custom indicator. I think those thread will be so useful

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Dear, hukam, you have made a good help with picture to newbie to use meta trader interface. Meta trader interface is easy to use but, sometimes trader can not use the meta trader even meta trader interface is user friendly. I think you may create more thread how to use and how to apply custom indicator. I think those thread will be so useful
    Thanks to let me know about that mate yeah I will try to create more thread's about that you can suggest me which custom indicator's I should choose and I will try to create thread about them. I explain them in a very easy process and my aim is to help all new trader's. Hope they are learning from my thread's, I will try to work upon your words

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    you can suggest me which custom indicator's I should choose
    You may choose your own custom indicator. I think you have custom indicator in your hard disk. I have custom indicator in my hard disk, but in my trading stratgey I do not use custom indicator. I use default indicator in meta trader panel. But there are many trader is hard to attach custom indicator to meta trader platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Glad to know it. I have already trading with the help of indicators and I feel comfortable in trading with those indicators. Installing the indicators into our trading platform is not so hard, but it is hard to understand the hidden languages of those indicators. So we need to study those indicators before implementing it in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    You may choose your own custom indicator. I think you have custom indicator in your hard disk. I have custom indicator in my hard disk, but in my trading stratgey I do not use custom indicator. I use default indicator in meta trader panel. But there are many trader is hard to attach custom indicator to meta trader platform.
    I think the problem is not about to attach custom indicator to the chart, that will be same procedure if we attach default indicator to the charts. I think what you mean is problem to copy custom indicator into MT4 files, yes in this case some traders may still have difficulty especially since MT4 upgraded to build 600 cause there's a change in files directory structure.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamuna View Post
    Glad to know it. I have already trading with the help of indicators and I feel comfortable in trading with those indicators. Installing the indicators into our trading platform is not so hard, but it is hard to understand the hidden languages of those indicators. So we need to study those indicators before implementing it in our trading.
    Oh yeah we can do better trading with the help of meta trader indicator's. I am very happy sir that indicator's are giving you a very good help in your trading earning. We can install and use them in a very simple process I think thread creator explained well about this topic and it will help a lot to all new trader's

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9
    Thanks brother to helps the new traders you are right that many trader did not know to apply indicator on the charts when i was start working on demo account than i also did not know that how to apply charts and how to apply indicator on any chart than i start a thread and learn about it...

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast