How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?
Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

How to select Indicator's in meta trader 4 terminal?

There are many trader's in this business who are suffering to know about the meta trader 4 software. They even don't know that how they have to use indicators in their trading terminal. So I am opening a thread for them in this thread I will tell then that how they have to select an indicator in their meta trader 4 terminal. Its very simple and easy. there are following steps which you have to follow to select an indicator are follows

1.First of all you have to open your meta trader 4 terminal.
    2.After that go to the menu bar and you have to click on insert option
    3.Next step will be to click on Indicator.
    4.After that you can see there are many indicators which you can use for your trading analysis even there are many other tools also which will help you to make a good analysis in the market. This is a simple thread but helping other's is always good for our Karma.

Indicator.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Wow very helpful sir. This thread is looking best for all new trader's one year back nobody was there for my learning but after joining this forum I am getting a very good help in my this business. Your are saying right sir most of new trader's don't know how they have to handle their meta trader 4 software you explain is very well in step by step process great work

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    It might look very simple or common, but I must tell you that this is what the new traders really need in this forum. After all this is the learning place for traders, and this might make them to know what they do not know, even if it is the simplest thing. This is very good information for the traders that are learning the basics.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, there is another method to choose indicators, you can choose them in your nevigator column, where you can find several things, like accounts and then indicators, expert advisers and at last scripts, in the folder of indicators you can find your indicators easily, and you will not have to go to menu bar every time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah you are right but I think thread creator explained this very well too this is one of the basic information a new trader should have to learn in his meta trader 4 software. First of all regarding basic things we have to learn only like this way so thread creator done a wonderful work in his thread. For all new trader's its a very useful information

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes mam that's why I explained this in a step by step process even in my other thread's you can also see that its very easy to use shortcut method in those topics too but I just want to help all new trader's and want to share basic knowledge of forex market with them. Most of new trader's don't know much about mt4 terminal that's why I opened this thread

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Thanks for this thread you are writing many good thread's keep it up. I liked your locking trading system thread also this is also looking a good thread for all new trader's I am very thankful to robo forex team also for that this opportunity from where we can learn and earn well for us. Even we can get basic information from here thanks Mr.Hukam for this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for that mate yeah I like to help all new trader's I like to share my trading experience also with new member's so if you want to know anything about forex then you can send me private message anytime. I think you are a new trader in this market and need a very good forex trading experience. Spend a lot of time in this forum it will give you a happiness in your life for sure

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It might look very simple or common, but I must tell you that this is what the new traders really need in this forum. After all this is the learning place for traders, and this might make them to know what they do not know, even if it is the simplest thing. This is very good information for the traders that are learning the basics.
    Yeah mate its very common and simple to understand but in real most of trader's don't know about it. You are right that its a good place for all new trader's there are many functions in our meta trader terminal which we have to learn in our life. And its not very easy at all some time a trader spend whole to search about a simple function of mt4 all over the internet

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohorab View Post
    Wow valuable sir.the actual thread is looking Easiest with regard to many new trader's sole year back nobody am there with regard to MY PERSONAL learning but soon after joining your forum i am acquiring a good very good help in MY OWN the particular business. your usually are saying suitable sir all involving new trader's don't understand how It has to handle it's meta trader 4 software an individual explain is usually properly in step by step method amazing run.
    Thanks mate in this thread I am talking about locking our profit. You can secure your by using this formula and it can help you to reduce your losses too in your trading. Yeah I made couple of more thread for all new trader's where they can learn about making a thread and posting in a thread within a step by step process in forum

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast