How to lock our trade in forex?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to lock our trade in forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

How to lock our trade in forex?

I want to share some good stuff with all trader's. I am sure this topic will help many trader's to know much about their trading system. They can add this point to their trade and can take a very good benefit of it. Today I will show you that how you can lock your position at the time of trading.

I think Most of all trader's use stop loss in trading only a few trader's don't like to use stop loss in trading. Most of time you able to see that you are making money in the market but suddenly market change its direction and your stop loss hit. There is a system in forex which can help you to reduce your losses in the market.

If you will lock your trade then there is no chance to loose money in any trade. But for that its very necessary that your analysis should be perfect some time due to wrong analysis you can loose money because you not even able to see your trade in positive so we can't do nothing about that. But if you are watching that your trade in positive then you should apply locking trading system here. You can use take profit to lock your position Now I will show you through a graph that how you should do that. Hope you will like this very much

Locking system.JPG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful information this is a very good analysis for now I am using trend following trading system but I never tried locking trading system now i will follow this system this system will help me to reduce my losses too so I am very happy after reading your thread its a very good information for any type of trader i think for long term trader its a very good analysis keep it up sir

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Locking trade's is very important its a very new topic for me too I never heard about locking trading system. This is looking something new for me and its looking a very good thread. I read this tread fully and I come to know that this system will help me a lot make profit regularly from forex. I will try to use this method in my demo trading account first thanks for this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hope this topic will help you to lock your trade's you are doing since 1 year I think and you need more experience in this field I am also not a perfect trader all I think we all should share our knowledge with each other. I Know very well that we all have differ kind of trading knowledge by sharing our experience we cal help all forum members to make money in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a way that is good for trading, you will do this by locking your profits, or getting your trades to breakeven first. This is the usefulness of the trailing stop in the market, it will affectively lock your trading positions for you without your intervention. But it will be done with the set parameters you have set on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    We just need an effective trading strategy for that if our trading strategy is effective and giving a good ratio of winning trade's then for sure this type of trading system will work for us. I want to suggest everyone to focus on their trading niche first after getting a good knowledge about their trading style they can start to work on this system it will surely help them

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I think that's correct I am following a trend following trading strategy for now which working very nicely for in this market. I think for me this type of system will be much helpful I am already using this method in my trading but thanks to let me know about this once again. I think you are doing well with your trading system nice sharing

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    I just learned this method from your sir thanks for this very nice sharing before I was not using this type of locking trading strategy in forex. You explained it very well too. I think this type of trading system is very good for long term trading strategy I am using this system in H4 time frame for now

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    it is good to lock profit then traders do not worry to lose their hardwork,we can use trailing stop loss that always follow the orders with several pips behind it, or also we can use software to lock it
    you have good idea about it, and it is useful for them who use long term system for trading forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    actually the stop loss is the best way to make the lock system that under which you will not take the loss anymore and the trade will automatically be locked and will sae your investment. the more you will get used to it the more you can be safe. but sometimes you will have to think about a bit far where your trend line will fluctuate more. i think you know what i mean . thank you.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast