As a part time trader which strategy is best for us? - Page 262
Page 262 of 263 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263 LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2624

Thread: As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    as a part time trading is not simple, we think as part time we can gain good pips but if we do this as full time still we can do mistakes, still we can put wrong orders, so I recommend you to do some proper trade without mistakes, when we do mistakes just learn from these mistakes if we do not learn we can repeat issues, so make sure you know how to avoid issues and how to overcome to greed etc

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i also agree and i prefer long term also because when we trade on higher time frame it tell us more good, it tell us what to do in market, actually higher time frame changes direction because of some reasons but when we do short term it not have any reasons,so long term is best option but this is good if we have good experience, if we have good capital and patience otherwise we can waste more time here
    I have never seen a trader that will say he hates the long term trading, because this is the kind of trading system which will not let traders to be trading like a troubled traders. It will not allow emotion to enter into the trader since it is a long term strategies, unlike that of the short term strategies in which the trader will be emotional and always be anxious to enter a trade as a results of the short term way of trading it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I have never seen a trader that will say he hates the long term trading, because this is the kind of trading system which will not let traders to be trading like a troubled traders. It will not allow emotion to enter into the trader since it is a long term strategies, unlike that of the short term strategies in which the trader will be emotional and always be anxious to enter a trade as a results of the short term way of trading it.
    Yes I too respect long term trading that is based on very strong signals and have the potential to give huge number of pips in profit to traders. There is no way that we can undermine the efficacy of signals that we can find using the daily time frames, with long term trading it can give amazing output. Then again we might see some charts setups on the H1 charts that can help us earn good pips on intra day basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Yes I too respect long term trading that is based on very strong signals and have the potential to give huge number of pips in profit to traders. There is no way that we can undermine the efficacy of signals that we can find using the daily time frames, with long term trading it can give amazing output. Then again we might see some charts setups on the H1 charts that can help us earn good pips on intra day basis.
    Long term trading can really land us in big deals but that is based on strong market analysis and even the fundamental factors. I think whatever we trade should be based on strong chart setups or fundamental analysis and in scalping there is no meaningful analysis possible. Part time traders who dont have time to watch the market movements continuously can do better by using set and forget strategies with chart analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    If you trade part time in forex you will likely enjoy long term trading because this means would give you the capability to open trades with long term success. It will still help you to work on other things as well as trading long term with your set target in place. It's only a full time trader will give all his time towards trading and will be always be available to watch the chart all the time. A part time trader can become successful too as long as they understand the long term trading system and know how to follow the right opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    I think that it is every forex traders who supposed to respect the long term trading. I like it for many reasons, but the main reason why i like the long term strategies is that it will not let us to lose too much as a result of emotional trading in whom the short term strategies are causing for forex traders. We can do better with the trading of long term strategies if we have a forex trend strategy who is trading in good manner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think that it is every forex traders who supposed to respect the long term trading. I like it for many reasons, but the main reason why i like the long term strategies is that it will not let us to lose too much as a result of emotional trading in whom the short term strategies are causing for forex traders. We can do better with the trading of long term strategies if we have a forex trend strategy who is trading in good manner.
    when we have long term strategies we can lose big but if we have proper management if we have proper analysis our trading will be more secure, in trading long term is good because market mostly move on long term because of some reasons but when we do some short term it changes direction and trend without some proper and solid reasons, so work hard and be patient in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    The part time trading strategy isn't going to be a thing that I will want to make use of. Because experience has made me know so much about the market. Therefore, I have gotten to have known that the part time trading needs the higher time frame, because they will not be needing to make use of the little time frame which will need more of their attention, so they need the higher time frame where they will not be needing to make analysis all the times.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    It is just best that the trader gets to learn and become a trader who makes use of the higher time frame in trading. The higher time frame is more like the part time trader, because you will not be on the chart all the times, experience also has it that the long term trading also has a good strong chances of making the trader more good profitable trades, which has been also what I use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It is just best that the trader gets to learn and become a trader who makes use of the higher time frame in trading. The higher time frame is more like the part time trader, because you will not be on the chart all the times, experience also has it that the long term trading also has a good strong chances of making the trader more good profitable trades, which has been also what I use.
    highers time frames are not specially for part time traders but as we know for a part time trader all day trading is not possible so we can do trade as part time, we can do better trade we can do better management in long term but before doing it required some patience and proper experience, if we do not have experience we can not survive for long and in end we loses all

Not allowed!

Page 262 of 263 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263 LastLast