As a part time trader which strategy is best for us? - Page 263
Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263
Results 2,621 to 2,624 of 2624

Thread: As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Been a part time trader, your sure bet would be the long term strategy because this strategy is what can help you trade even when you do not open your chart. What a part time trader will do is to make analysis for a long term trade and check what opportunity present itself. Then he open a trade for that opportunity with good risk management in place. Also he calculate the right stop loss and take profits on such trade so that his capital don't get wiped out if loss gets to occur.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    As a part time trader, I will suggest that the trading strategy that should be used should be the one more depending on the higher time frame. You should be able to use the higher time frame when trading, because the higher time frame helps traders to make good decisions. In addition, the use of the daily time frame will also be a great time frame as you will not be needing to be on the chart all the times.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    I am a trader and I don't trade all the time, I believe that the market is best when traded in your own best timing, I see my best timing as when I trade and follow the trend, that has been my means and approach of trading, aside from the trend I don't trade, therefore I am a part time trader who only comes into the market when there is a trend in play.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    you can trade the market and still be working in any where of your choice,all you need to do is to look for a long term strategy that will help you make analysis when you finish from your day job.that was the kind of strategy i was using to trade the market when i was a new trader and it really helped me to become a better trader and i made a lot of profit as a trader at that time.

Not allowed!

Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253259260261262263