As a part time trader which strategy is best for us? - Page 5
Page 5 of 263 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    You are right sir there is no perfect trading strategy in forex. We have to use any strategy first ourself in our account and only after getting good trading experience we will able to know that which strategy will be best for our analysis. Every trader have his or her style to use a trading strategy so for sure result would not be same in all accounts
    Its best that we know how to trade properly. Each strategy has its own strong and weak point. So we need to apply a certain strategy on certain trends and pattern. I do recommend that we invest more time learning how to do analysis and how to apply specific strategy on certain trends and pattern.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    Its best that we know how to trade properly. Each strategy has its own strong and weak point. So we need to apply a certain strategy on certain trends and pattern. I do recommend that we invest more time learning how to do analysis and how to apply specific strategy on certain trends and pattern.
    I am agree with you. Every strategy has good and bad point because there is no perfect strategy in this world. It is necessary to learn the strategy to find out good timing to use it so the profit can be maximized and loss can be minimized. It is good to invest more time on learning in forex, not only reading but learning by doing to know how to implement what we have read and learned in theory.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I am agree with you mate we don't have to learn through books in this business that's why I always suggest to spend time in your demo trading and real trading account. We need a very good live market analysis learning in forex. That's true that there is no perfect strategy in forex and only our proper learning can give us better idea about a good strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I think we can learn from any where no doubt from where you are learning for you I think learning from books a very good idea, we can spend time daily in robo forex forum too and can gain good knowledge from here. Its very important to implement your learning proper in the market. Without any proper market execution we can't gain any profit

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Right mate spending time with Robo forex forum is a very good idea. Personally I never learned from e books, I only read 2 or 3 books till now but its depend upon a trader too that from where he want to learn about forex. Many trader's like to read through books. So your point is very good that its not matter from where we are learning in forex its best for our learning and earning

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    As per i think that as we are a part time treader and we need to make profit in short time so we always try to tread into scalping strategy when the market overlap each other and when the movement of the market increase. so that time we open a tread for one or two minute see the chart and when we get the profit we must close the tread as soon as possible. so scalping is the best strategy for the part time treader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Right mate spending time with Robo forex forum is a very good idea. Personally I never learned from e books, I only read 2 or 3 books till now but its depend upon a trader too that from where he want to learn about forex. Many trader's like to read through books. So your point is very good that its not matter from where we are learning in forex its best for our learning and earning
    I've tried various methods to learn forex, including courses, seminars, books, ebooks, video tutors, websites / blogs, social media groups, and forums. I just get the same knowledge from various places, except in this forum, that's why I often say that I get a lot of new knowledge in this forum. Although there is some material of knowledge that I've found in some ebooks.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    For me Robo Forex Forum is better than other sources of education I think meta trader terminal have also its own important. There are many good thread's in this forum I don't know much about other sources I tried only some e books, and video tutor's but I learned well from robo forex forum specially from gamer sir you thread's rina ji

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the best strategy is the strategy which contains a lot of technical elements such some indicators ,lines , shapes , triangles patterns shapes of the candle sticks . all this may be found of the strategy . also it may choose a certain time frame .with certain time to enter the market like the time of the news releasing . also it contains targets . ans stop losses

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by autoshi_diu View Post
    As per i think that as we are a part time treader and we need to make profit in short time so we always try to tread into scalping strategy when the market overlap each other and when the movement of the market increase. so that time we open a tread for one or two minute see the chart and when we get the profit we must close the tread as soon as possible. so scalping is the best strategy for the part time treader.

for part time trader, they can use some methods, long term is good and also short term, and as long as they knew for what they have to do with divide the time properly, but i suggest them to use long term, enter the market in the morning and check it in the afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    at forum roboforex, there are many good thing that we can take it, we share and complete each others, and this is the way to increase knowledge and then implement them at our practicing,

it is good to implement from what we have read from the books with use demo account to get some experiences and know the performance of them, spend more time at learning and practicing is much better because some experiences will become ours as the source of education,

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 263 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast