As a part time trader which strategy is best for us? - Page 3
Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Forex trading is a good business for everyone and even for the the jobholder also because there is no problem for the members of Forex trading they can take a method and will not spend much time for trading, long term investment is good but as long as you are in part time trader. It means that you are using the long term trading and it will leads to the market analysis and due to this you will increase the time of frame on that you are using that purpose in Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Part-time traders should try to understand that the trading will be best for them if hey are using the long term system of trading, this is the only promising ways by which they can get money in the market. There is no way else that could give them what they want in the market aside that. Beside, they should not be emotional.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Part-time traders should try to understand that the trading will be best for them if hey are using the long term system of trading, this is the only promising ways by which they can get money in the market. There is no way else that could give them what they want in the market aside that. Beside, they should not be emotional.
    Yes, I agree with you, long term trading is the best choice for the part time trader, because long term trading is more relaxed than short term trading, but it does not mean that part-time trader can not do short term trading, as far as he could determine the market situation and he could put his strategy on the right conditions then it is good, the point is made a trading schedule in accordance with strategy and market situation.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Yes sir I am agree with you as a part time trader long term trading will be best because if a trader will try to do trade with short time then trader will not be able to make any accurate analysis forex trading is a risky market where we can't take any type of high risk to make money we have to use proper rules and principles in our trading so long term trading is looking best

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I think even short term trading strategy is also not bad at all. Basically its depend upon the timing of a our job. If a person is free from his or her job at the time of Euro opening market then he or she can make good profit even in short term trading too. London market is very good for short term goal. Long term and short term both could be a good choice, But you all are correct because long term trading is less time consuming

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    As it is in the part-term trading, all trading strategies will be very good, but the trader should not risk too much on this regard. You should have the plans that you can leave your trades opened for more than 10 hours, this will give the trader the ability to do another meaningful things wile still trading as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    brother in forex trading business if you take it as a part time trader then the bet strategy is you should use the long term trade because through long tern trade the part time trader can get high profit as compared to short term trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yes I think you are right sir thanks for your advice and I think long term trading will help us to spend less time on our trading too. But I think we need a big amount of money for long term trading. Because our stop loss will be little bit high rather than short term trading in long term trading goal. I am suggesting my friends to do trade with long term goal trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Any kind of forex traders are vulnerable in the market, the care for trading rightly will be the best priority at first. Knowing that you are not always present to trdae forex you will have a trading strategy based on either price action, Fibonacci trading or trend line, they will be your long or medium term trading for success.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    As it is in the part-term trading, all trading strategies will be very good, but the trader should not risk too much on this regard. You should have the plans that you can leave your trades opened for more than 10 hours, this will give the trader the ability to do another meaningful things wile still trading as well.
    No matter you are part-time trader or full-time trader, it will be good to use short-term or long-term trading because good strategy is not depending on our condition but it's depending on our style of trading. If we can use the strategy well, short-term trading can be good choice for part-time traders. Same with it, long-term strategy is same too.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 263 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast