As a part time trader which strategy is best for us? - Page 2
Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Well I think we need a practical knowledge about that as a part time trader we have some time to spend in our demo trading account so it will be better if we will spend time in our demo trading account and will try to know about our trading niche as a part time trader we can choose trend following trading strategy long term trading strategy will be better

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Oh thanks for that Mrs.Khimi I will try to focus on trend following trading strategy I already check your thread too you are saying right demo trading account will be a better choice to make our own trading system. I am testing many trading strategies now days and hope very soon I will get one best trading strategy for me future is looking very bright from here now

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well I think we need a practical knowledge about that as a part time trader we have some time to spend in our demo trading account so it will be better if we will spend time in our demo trading account and will try to know about our trading niche as a part time trader we can choose trend following trading strategy long term trading strategy will be better
    Well, demo is what the trader will use for this trading at first knowing. But later, the demo will be upgraded. This is why it is in the best interest of the trader to have their trading with long term trading, if you do long term trading, I am sure that the demo will surely replicate all you have to do in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's
    Hello dear, do you think that we should always doing full day trade if we are a full time trader? Maybe you know that there is always a chance and an opportunity to make a profit in the market, but we have to adjust our strategy to the market conditions, so a full time trader does not mean that he must trade in full day, he must have a trading schedule. A part-time trader must choose a trading style that suits her character, suppose he wants to be a long term trader, then he can trade without having to watch the charts few hours a day, even he could use a smart phone. But if he wants to be a scalper, then he must have a trading schedule, for example, he wants to trade in sideways market, then he must know the market conditions, usually sideways market is in Asia session.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    You have pointed out several things that are really necessary, specially the use of demo accounts, because there are several times in forex market we see market is uncertain and we don't know how to control ourselves in that situation, so in that situation, we may use demo accounts to understand the market and expected movement, may probably we explore something new.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    If you ask me I prefer to do scalping if I will going to trade part time only. And use technical analysis. Some how that's how I will going to do to make some profit. Secondly I think its best that we also try binary if we want to be a part time trader. Because for me the risk is the same. I am a full time forex trader and I already have 20 active trading accounts.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Oh thanks for that Mrs.Khimi I will try to focus on trend following trading strategy I already check your thread too you are saying right demo trading account will be a better choice to make our own trading system. I am testing many trading strategies now days and hope very soon I will get one best trading strategy for me future is looking very bright from here now
    Don't forget to train your disciplines and commitment to the plan. A good strategy needs these two factors to make it run well. We know some traders put aside of these factor, and even they have a good strategy, but they're still fail more and more because lack of discipline and don't have strong commitment to their plans.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yes mate I am agree with your without any good trading plan and good trading discipline no strategy will give us any consistent profit so its very important to follow these two things. There are many other several factor's also which we have to follow in our trading our discipline is the key of success in forex trading market and I always follow proper discipline

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I think trading strategy have its own important in forex our trading plan and discipline both are related to our trading strategy actually we have to make a strong trading system in this field in which we have to keep focusing on many important terms of trading like patience, avoiding greed and emotion. using a good trading plan, money management, risk management, etc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    For me, there is no fixed strategy that should be used for part-time trader or full-time trader because strategy is depending on trader's style of trading, not depending on part-time or full-time trader he is. Good strategy is depending on time which trader can spend for trading, if you're part-time traders and you can spend time in side ways condition so it is better to use scalping strategy. But if you can trade in trending condition so it's possible to use trapping news, intraday or any other strategy. So, it's not depending on part-time or full-time traders.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 263 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast