As a part time trader which strategy is best for us? - Page 258
Page 258 of 263 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2621

Thread: As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It will be wrong for traders to trade without having the adequate experience who can be of benefit to that trader. We have to handle the market with experience and make the experience count in the plans we are using with it, that is what i know that can be capable of delivering the regular success to traders. When traders are trading with the best trading system and with profit which is consistent, it is sure that the trader has experience.
    Yes, the forex traders who want to make it must first locate the source of good learning, that source of good learning will give traders the ability to gain experience, and that experience will be a great idea for traders to trade correctly. And with regards to the subject of this article, the experience of forex traders will make sure that the trader use long term strategies to trade part-time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    I personally don't just take trades when ever I want to, I know when to make good analysis and then follow the right market trend, therefore I am a part time trader and I make use of the daily and 4H time frame most of the times and then I expect to have good signals and then make good analysis on it before making the decisions. A long term trader is more prone to being profitable more.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    The part time trading method is what I think the trader can make good use of. Experience has made me learned and understand that the part time traders uses the higher time frame, because that is also what I do make use of, It works so much better. The trader just have to make sure that they have better patient to only follow the higher time frame due to that is what we can depend on.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I personally don't just take trades when ever I want to, I know when to make good analysis and then follow the right market trend, therefore I am a part time trader and I make use of the daily and 4H time frame most of the times and then I expect to have good signals and then make good analysis on it before making the decisions. A long term trader is more prone to being profitable more.
    there is some confusion if you are using 1h and 4h i am sure you are not doing trend trading,actually this is our misconception, we think on every time frame we can understand trend and from time to time its validity can be higher or lower but its not, real trend is always high but when we use this its retest of market its not even trend, so make sure if you want to do some trend trading you use some higher time frame

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    there is some confusion if you are using 1h and 4h i am sure you are not doing trend trading,actually this is our misconception, we think on every time frame we can understand trend and from time to time its validity can be higher or lower but its not, real trend is always high but when we use this its retest of market its not even trend, so make sure if you want to do some trend trading you use some higher time frame
    My dear, it will be so wrong for you to call yourself a part-time forex trader and be using 1 hour chart to trade forex market. If you want to trade the part-time, you should try to start your work with 4 hour time frame, you can use the daily and weekly chart too if you have the better forex plan to work with. The strategy of the breakout and the use of price action are the best to work with it as far as I am concerned.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 17
    More then part time trader use and like short term strategy for trading, lets scalping, trend line and other all powerful strategy. Because he can already take a lot of experience and knowledge about all trading system or method well so he can always work on market with good learning and proper planning for everyday getting success on this business with good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    More then part time trader use and like short term strategy for trading, lets scalping, trend line and other all powerful strategy. Because he can already take a lot of experience and knowledge about all trading system or method well so he can always work on market with good learning and proper planning for everyday getting success on this business with good profit.
    Depending on how traders can do their trading as part time traders. Some chooses to trade in short term trading by getting small profits after minutes of their entry, make enough profits in short time, then leave market for tomorrow. Another version of part time traders, first they analyze market for big trend then they open their trades by setting big target which they believe market will execute their trades after next couple days. Later they'll check their trades periodically without interfering their primary analysis.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Finding out the best system to depend on is very important and this is the best way towards which we can build a strong trade for ourselves. The right strategy for a part time trader would be the long term trading system and this is the type of system that traders can have a good edge to open long term trade with the best management and see that the right profits would at the right time with their set tale profits.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    the best strategy to use is the strategy which we can find a good results from . and the strategy which can be used to different time frames , so there can be very effective ways to find the markets and to apply different indicators . I think for all the longer frames are the best like the h4 and the daily charts , also this can be very effective in the times of the news .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Finding out the best system to depend on is very important and this is the best way towards which we can build a strong trade for ourselves. The right strategy for a part time trader would be the long term trading system and this is the type of system that traders can have a good edge to open long term trade with the best management and see that the right profits would at the right time with their set tale profits.
    To build the right system we should use the demo and try to learn our strategy by learning about the chart patterns and time frames. From beginner we should avoid the M1 and M5 and start focusing on H1 or above and this will be helpful even if we want to trade short term. Like a full time trader a part time trader also has to invest time for planning and learn a strategy that suits him.

Not allowed!

Page 258 of 263 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262 ... LastLast