As a part time trader which strategy is best for us? - Page 11
Page 11 of 263 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390

As a part time trader which strategy is best for us?

This is one more new thread. We all know that many trader's are doing trading in this business. But some people have their jobs some are doing job in private sectors and other are busy with govt job. That's very clear that every person don't have much time for full time trading in his life.

Many of my friends always ask me that they don't have much time but they want to do trading in forex. I suggest them to start with demo trading learning but I am also not getting one point that which strategy will be best for a part time trader. I just want to know your opinion guys if you are doing trading as a part time trader and making good consistent profit with it then please share with me that strategy.

I just want to help my friends and want to share some good trading strategies to them. I have also a Govt job and some time I don't have much time for my trading as a new trader I am testing many strategies but I think you all know much better than me about forex. So you can share your analysis, opinion, strategy for part time trader's

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    a LOT OF THE MEMBERS SPECIALLY THE NEW ONES TALKED A LOT ABOUT STRATEGIES TO FOLLOW WHILE TRADING . I THINK THAT THE BEST STRATEGY FOR TRADING IN THE fOREX IS TO USE YOUR MIND ONLY NOT TO TRADE RANDOM ALLY .i mean of that that we have to use all our skills in order to build up this strategy which we will use and we may make any edits on it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by janknoah View Post
    A strategy is dependent on the time available for the trader. Because sometimes it is based on the time you have that you can plan a strategy. A part time trader can't plan a full time strategy.
    You can not always monitor the charts, and in metatrader4 we could do a pending order, install a take profit and stop loss. so part time trader can do the analysis, and then turn off the computer. You can work in another field. Forex is open 24 hours, you have to have time management

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    You can not always monitor the charts, and in metatrader4 we could do a pending order, install a take profit and stop loss. so part time trader can do the analysis, and then turn off the computer. You can work in another field. Forex is open 24 hours, you have to have time management
    We have to try to be reasonable in our trading and this also means that at times when our trading is not up to the mark we have to look our for a trading strategy that is best suited to our needs. When we are trading on a Part time then the income may not come to us easily and still we will face many other types of problems in our trading.

And it actually depends on us to overcome them and make the best use of the time that is available to us

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]a part time trader will have a little of time to analyze the market, so this is the problem for them at this business, but if they can divide the time correctly, i guess they can still follow the business with good too, and the important thing for all traders, no matter who they are as part time traders or full time traders, they need to enter the market at the right time,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]a part time trader will have a little of time to analyze the market, so this is the problem for them at this business, but if they can divide the time correctly, i guess they can still follow the business with good too, and the important thing for all traders, no matter who they are as part time traders or full time traders, they need to enter the market at the right time,[/lang]
    Each Forex trader is different and so the amount of knowledge that he will be having will also differ. This only means that since he is doing his trades on a Part time basis the net income will vary according to his own trading skills that he has developed over time. This will come up after some initial losses that he will suffer. A trader will materialize into Profits only after a trader is having some good trading strategy that can stand the test of the time.

I have seen myself that some of the traders are doing part time trading and are getting good results

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    It is true that part-time traders would have little time to analyze the market, but this is never an issue for them, they would otherwise be apprised for this. Forex trading is about what you have has success, not how active you are in the market. The part-time trades would rather resolve to trade the long term and have res of mind in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    Each Forex trader is different and so the amount of knowledge that he will be having will also differ. This only means that since he is doing his trades on a Part time basis the net income will vary according to his own trading skills that he has developed over time. This will come up after some initial losses that he will suffer. A trader will materialize into Profits only after a trader is having some good trading strategy that can stand the test of the time.

I have seen myself that some of the traders are doing part time trading and are getting good results
    [lang=id]it is nice to hear and will become a good motivation that part time trader is not the obstacle for them to grow and even will give them good income and if know how to do it properly, and of course, traders need to understand for their position and what should they do as part time traders. well, i guess this is a time for you as part time traders to share your best experiences and must be useful for us then we can do trading with properly as part time traders[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true that part-time traders would have little time to analyze the market, but this is never an issue for them, they would otherwise be apprised for this. Forex trading is about what you have has success, not how active you are in the market. The part-time trades would rather resolve to trade the long term and have res of mind in the market.
    yes, a little time for trading is not the obstacle for them to grow and success and as long as understand it, so they just need to take a simple trading and suit with their condition, this is a good business and this is a flexible business and will make someone easy to manage it, just need to learn it

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    [lang=id]yes, i guess the only good thing for part time trader is long term methods, it will give them enough time to do another thing after analyze and put the position, and about the results, it depends to them who make a decision, and of course, have to analyze them with well[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 9
    Brother there are a lot of trading strategies working with the part time trader just spend some time on the forex forum and demo trading account than any one can make there own strategy ask him first to take knowledge if he take good knowledge from forex trading demo account than he have the solution of his problem...

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 263 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast